Thanks

MW Cold War Review

Tell us about your experience with our cheat/site/support.

The cheat is surprisingly good! Although it takes some time to configure the ESP to what you're after it works great. The aimbot on the other hand can be a little snappy so be sure to make any adjustments you need to for each gun. Keep in mind as well that because kill times are so quick if you're trying to play legit it might be best to let yourself die here and there. If you're snapping left and right you'll be reported rapidly.

Cheat's features.

Although I only use the ESP and Aimbot there are plenty of features you can toy around with. Short of being able to fly you'll have everything you need to dominate the battlefield for a fraction of the price of other bots.

Security.

Its been a month and I've yet to receive even a warning let alone a ban of any sort.

Conclusion.

Good bot, good esp, great cheat. Just watch your settings and you'll take out that sixteen year old kid screaming about his KD at 2 in the morning.

Link Trustpilot Review:

https://ca.trustpilot.com/submitted/...e-90095cd29693
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    Thank you for your review!

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    Thank you for the review!
    You are not even playing Cold War buddy. So I am not giving you the reward for it.
    You injected the cheat only twice like a month ago....
    This review is invalid for reward.
    But thank you for making it!

Regards,
    Scythe.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Scythe For This Useful Post:

Psychopath (06-19-2021)

Thanks
    Hey Scythe, sorry about that. I just kind of write stuff down and then disappear. No need for any rewards, especially with the summer sale. I had this review in a doc and forgot about it.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to DrunkenCat For This Useful Post:

Scythe (07-04-2021)