Thanks

SystemCheats COD MW19/WZ Review

Tell us about your experience with our cheat/site/support. - I've been a relatively long time user on systemcheats, the systems and ease-of-access options that the site has makes purchasing, or finding out info on your wanted cheat is beyond easy. The support team for SC is almost always on top of your requests too, I've never had to wait more than a day for an answer to my issue, and they go above and beyond to help you with issues, no matter how small or large they are. Overall I love the way SC handles their business, they are above and beyond one of the best cheat providers in the scene, and my continued use is just some validation to this claim, as well as hundreds, if not thousands of others. I would recommend them above almost anyone else *currently* in the cheat scene.

Cheat's features. - Overall I love the cheat features for COD. There are some minor things that could use some love, but I genuinely can't complain. I will go in depth on each feature, to try and explain what I mean.

Aimbot - 9/10 - Overall I love the aimbot, smoothing, aim zones, bone selection, anything you could want from an aimbot is there, my only issue is setting up smoothing/aimbot and prediction setting, to look humanized took some testing, and I could see people running into problems overall with this, especially if they are new to cheating. Maybe some more tutorials on how to modify it, or even just staff used settings being sent with the loader could help with this. That, and sometimes the aim does some wonky things if people are essentially on top of each other, but I think that is a limitation of the game, and not the cheat. Essentially the best aimbot I've personally used for cod though.

Triggerbot - 10/10 - I love the triggerbot, I use it every time I play, its perfect with a good prediction setting, and sniping is super easy with it. Highly recommend if this is something you really want.

3D ESP - 8/10 - For an ESP to be perfect, it'd have to have 0 visibility issues, no cluttering, good range settings etc, SC comes very close to this, but I feel like the boxes are inaccurate at certain times. Also, if you leave everything at default (no idea why you would) it is a cluster-f$ck of info, and for new users, this could confuse them, I think everything should start default turned off, so we select what we want instead of having to test what is what. Definitely a top tier esp though, even though I play without it, to not seem so obvious (wallhacking is very obvious unless you are god tier at playing it off, which I am not)

2D ESP - ?/10 - I've never liked radars in games, so I instantly turned this off, the feature list is great for it, and it seemed to work perfectly, your mileage may vary.

Misc/Others - 10/10 - They have tons of ways to configure everything, including a panic key, this is SUPER convenient when playing with friends, when they die and go to spectate you, you can panic button and stop aimbotting to make yourself seem legit, etc.

Security. - I've been on and off using SC for cheating for 3 years now, and any ban I have ever recieved was from BLATANT RAGE cheating, not any security detection from the SC cheat. I would trust them with any game I want to cheat for (that they offer) and not think twice about it. I have had issues launching the cheat because of firewall/other settings but that was all my fault, so make sure you READ THE INSTRUCTIONS

Conclusion. - Overall I would recommend SC before even thinking about any other cheat provider, and when they don't offer a cheat that you want you can always request it, which is what I love about SC, they listen to the community, to an extent. I will forever be a satisfied customer of SystemCheats, and hopefully after reading my review, you will too! See you on the battlefield

Link Trustpilot Review: https://www.trustpilot.com/submitted...8-1d95615d03d9 (alex king review, umsickproductions) (wasnt sure if this link was the right link tbh)
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Loathed For This Useful Post:

Cloud (06-17-2021),Psychopath (06-17-2021)

Thanks
    Hey thanks so much for the awesome review. @Psychopath actually made a great aimbot set up guide here https://www.systemcheats.net/forum/s...d-Improvements just last month if you didn't see it already
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to AussieCheater For This Useful Post:

Loathed (06-17-2021)

Thanks
    Thank you very much for the review!
    5 Days added to your subscription.