Thanks

Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War My Cold War Experience

Aim bot: very very good plenty of things to change to make it suit your needs, I don't normally use this as my aim is pretty good but I have tested and it works very good

ESP: now this feature of it is my favourite as you have so many things to customize to what works best for you and always gives you that upper hand you need in game and I cant wait to try this in warzone

MISC: I only use the crosshair in these features and find very good and handy for my no scopes

Security: Having used 2 providers before SC I was banned 2 times and I can now load up my cheats without any worry of getting a ban as long as you play smart, I'm that confident in SC I have purchased the full game and cold war again as SC's security is there most important to there customers. Really great job to the staff here at SC !

So what are you waiting for go ahead and purchase cos there cheat is just awesome you wont be disappointed believe me I so wish I never used my past 2 providers lol I will be buying the full month package again without any doubts as these are just top of there game and i see they are always working to improve there cheats also

Trust pilot review: https://www.trustpilot.com/submitted...7-19f18f8659d0
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    Thanks for your review! I'm still playing it since the beta and i'm not banned
    My personal guide on how to not get banned on COD: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    Thank you for the review buddy! I have added 5 days into your subscription. Enjoy!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Scythe For This Useful Post:

jamie151284 (06-12-2021)