Thanks

Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare

Aimbot : Accurate and smooth aimbot need some time to find your perfect settings, but once you found it you have a really strong and legit looking Aimbot 10/10

ESP : Easy to use and easy to configurate personally i dont use any esp, but you can choose from a lot of features that helps you gain Informations about your Enemy 10/10

MISC : Crosshair ESP, Watermark or Draw FPS you have everything you need 10/10

Triggerbot : Once configurated right to your Sensivity etc its pretty accurate and helps you a lot, specially with sniper 10/10

Secruity : Using mutiple products so far for months now without 1 ban keep it up. 100/100

https://de.trustpilot.com/submitted/...7-8663f9df73ef
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,764 Times in 3,286 Posts
    At this point you gotta be honest with me, you figured all this out in 30 mins of using the cheat?
    Why I have a feeling you didn't even had the chance to use it?

https://steamdb.info/app/292730/graphs/
    Just to verify it, I downloaded the game, spent over 18 mins just looking for a match.. So how exactly you got all this in 30 mins of use?
    I smell bs and just invalid review to get free days, I hope you fully understand that it's against the Reviews Reward System...
    So, please convince me otherwise.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    I did actually load the cheat for infinite warfare not only today, but also days ago before my sub run out, and found a game for it i try every of your products ingame and write reviews as it was mentioned that you can review mutiple products

Thanks
    Thanked 7,764 Times in 3,286 Posts
    You're absolutely right and I apologize for it, didn't fully check since I see you loaded too much cod cheats.
    As an apology, I'm giving you 10 days instead of 5.

Thank you for the reviews, I just had to double check everything.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Psychopath For This Useful Post:

xype (06-10-2021)

Thanks
    Appricate it, yea i understand that there might be some people trying to write fake reviews to gain extra days, for me i dont care about any extra days just want to give insight for other people that might be interessted in your products and not sure yet if they buy.

thanks

7. The Following User Says Thank You to xype For This Useful Post:

Psychopath (06-10-2021)