Thanks

Review for the GTA5 RageMP Cheat

The price is really worth it because you get a nice cheat with really cool features. Everything works fine and i never had a problem while using it. I haven't got banned neither so it is very safe too if you don't use it too obvious. I will list you some things that i have used a lot with this cheat.

ESP 5/5 you really can see everything you need, the persons name, how far he is away from you and every other information that you need. never really struggled with it.

Aimbot 5/5 the aimbot is really easy to understand and it does the job perfectly, you can use it as a smooth aim which makes it look realistic or you can just laser people, its all about your preferences

Misc 5/5 every option works fine, unlimited ammo, no reload, no recoil, no spread. it just works perfect and does everything you want it to

Security 5/5: never got detected or anything else, no ban nothing!

conclution : this cheat is worth it 100%, ive had it now for a couple months and im really satisfied with it, i never had any bug, or problems with bans. the price is fair and you get everything that you need.

Trustpilot Review Link: https://www.trustpilot.com/submitted...8-e60112d6a5ea

Shout out to the team for always working on their cheats and making a good job. I will be a customer for much longer. Much love!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    Thank you for the review @freshboynino
    Sorry for the delay, i have added 5 days into your subscription. Starting from now!

Enjoy,
    Scythe.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)