Thanks

Sea of Thieves Sea Of Thieves (Review)

Where to start?!

This cheat has everything needed to make you have an extremely fun experience. I've been using this cheat for around a month and have just bought another month. The aimbot in this cheat is very good and has a good amount of customisation, the only real criticism towards this I could give is possibly having the ability to see the field of view in which the aimbot triggers (if already there, please correct me ). I'm able to hit 95% of my shots on other players, and the aim on ship option is amazing, especially in arena mode (Where it truly shines!). You can even simply use this in pve situations if you just want to chill out with friends doing pve content, having the ability to aim on skeletons etc is wonderful.

Not used the 2D radar as I don't like too much going on in my ui, but from what I've seen of it, it can be very useful.

The 3D radar is also a godsend, having the ability to be able to see where exactly you need to dig to get treasure etc is so so so useful and saves so much time. The ESP is very good also and easily customizable.

The warning options are a very nice touch also, especially if you are trying to sneak onto ships etc, can be very useful to know wether or not you've been detected by an enemy or not.

The extras menu has nice features too, such as the crosshair, it's extremely nice to have a crosshair in this game considering it doesn't have one as standard (I also enjoy being able to see my fps etc and able to turn off the watermark, some other cheats don't even give this option).

One of the best part of this cheat also is having seperate keys for aiming on players and on ships, this is extremely useful in many different situations both for pvp and pve content.

In conclusion this is probably the best cheat I've used for Sea of Thieves (Or any game for that), it's so user friendly and customisable to how YOU want to play. I will definitely be using this more in the future.

Also a thanks to the devs who made this cheat, it's very well put together.

Link to Trustpilot Review; https://www.trustpilot.com/submitted...e-092667dd414d
    Last edited by anexus123; 05-26-2021 at 06:10 PM. Reason: Edit to add trustpilot review
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to anexus123 For This Useful Post:

Scythe (05-27-2021)

Thanks
    Thanks for review!
    Check our our reward system as it may get participate in it!

https://www.systemcheats.net/forum/s...-Reward-System!

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Void For This Useful Post:

anexus123 (05-26-2021)

Thanks
    Thank you for review and your time.
    You have been rewarded with 5 day, added into your current subscription!

Regards,
    Scythe.