Thanks

Black screen on STREAMLABS

Good evening, I have a problem with STREAMLABS OBS, when I Stream on LEFT 4 DEAD 2 or other Steam games I have no problem, call of Duty the same on the other hand as soon as I play FORZA HORIZON 4 or DAYS GONES when I Stream I have a black screen and I can't find the problem the game is maybe protected? if anyone would have a solution?

PS: I deactivate my main graphics card and reactivated nothing to do ... if you have a solution? thank you so much

PLATFORM: WIN 10
    PC: OMEN 15 (for those who want more details on the components of the PC), thank you for your answers
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    probably because anticheat blocks obs handles , try display capture instead of game capture
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    Good evening, nothing to do with the cheats on FORZA HORIZON 4 and DAYS GONES I don't even know if there are any cheats, and I don't play with the only way that it captures the video is to launch it with the trick WINDOWS SCREEN but the LIVE is crazy while I am in 300mb / s fiber

Thanks
    you didnt understand what i wrote i said anticheat from the game not cheat, also you answerd the question yourself only way is using display capture instead of game capture for those games.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Trakmodz View Post
    Good evening, I have a problem with STREAMLABS OBS, when I Stream on LEFT 4 DEAD 2 or other Steam games I have no problem, call of Duty...
    So you can stream with OBS Streamlabs & ESP doesn't show in Stream????

Quote Originally Posted by xype View Post
    probably because anticheat blocks obs handles , try display capture instead of game capture
    And anti-cheat doesn't block OBS. If that were true, Twitch, Youtube, etc would have a butt load less streamers...

Thanks
    Good evening, nothing to do with your cheating services, I started streamlabs on left 4 dead 2 and whether there is cheating or not the game and the stream works well, but when I want to stream on FROZA HORIZON 4 or on DAYS GONE when I want to STREAMER I have a black screen (nothing to do with the cheating of your games to offer)

- - - Updated - - -

I don't see how streamlabs is "cheat software" when it's just for streaming ... there is no way around? because even with the screen capture I have a black screen

https://prnt.sc/13ewd70 ( screenshoot )

- - - Updated - - -

I just found !! I have to deactivate my main graphics card, I run STREAMLABS which there .. captures my screens .. then I reactivate my graphics card .. complicated as a maneuver but functional ... Thank you for taking the time to answer me.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Tatmantim View Post
    So you can stream with OBS Streamlabs & ESP doesn't show in Stream????

And anti-cheat doesn't block OBS. If that were true, Twitch, Youtube, etc would have a butt load less streamers...

Im talking about things like csgo trusted mode, which blocks obs to use game capture

Thanks
    How do you disable your graphics card?