Thanks

CrossFire West/NA/EU

Hey,

when was the last detection of the cheat?
    and how many times has it been detected?

thanks in advance
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    Hello there,

We usually take down the cheat when an update rolls out. As far as I know, it got detected once.

Regards,
    Oxyde.
    My personal guide on how to not get banned on COD: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Oxyde For This Useful Post:

entun (05-25-2021)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by entun View Post
    Hey,

when was the last detection of the cheat?
    and how many times has it been detected?

thanks in advance
    they don't detect SC only they detected all cheats in certain day they choose , they change some data in their games so anyone has modified something in game you will get insta disconnect from server during playing or in lobby so when you login again you will find that your account got banned .

and there is no fault on SC by itself cuz that happens with any cheat you open in that day .

and how many times that does happen , to be honest i'm using SC since 2014 and that happened 2 times till now but i had leaked info about the day they will do a small update so i test newbie accounts first .

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AdulT For This Useful Post:

entun (05-25-2021),Psychopath (07-06-2021)

Thanks
    This has happened to me before on 2 accounts while in the lobby, I was wondering if there was a way to avoid this?