Thanks

Battlefield V BF5 Review [3 Days of Use]

Tell us about your experience with our cheat/site/support.

So my experience with the BF5 cheat is a little mixed but otherwise incredibly positive. BF5 has guns that jump around a lot and without a way to cancel that recoil, no aimbot can reliably stick to a moving target at range. You'll need a semi-automatic rifle if playing legit and if you want to risk spectators, a bolt action with close to zero aim smoothing. This isn't a bot for snipers I'd say, it's a reliable tool for everyone but that comes with the jack of all trades trade-off. Keep in mind that although I've gone quite obvious, I've yet to get a ban or anything of the sort. Just watch your accuracy, let off a few rounds near a target without pressing the aim button every few minutes or so. Safety first. Keep that accuracy controlled but low.

Oh and, whatever you do, don't use the aimbot with a tank. That thing will send your tank shell across the map or twenty feet over the target. Stick with guns, even if you do set it to chest priority. However, if you're using the MG in the tank or in a car of some sort, expect some good damage output. They won't stand a chance if you're quick on the trigger. Headglitching rocketeers can be annoying but can be safely managed with the 7.92 on a tank.

Cheat's features.

Aimbot - As explained above the aimbot is not perfect. But no aimbot can be or should be without serious repercussions. You will die, yes. You will also top the team, however. Remember that in order to stay ahead of the game and the ever-changing game trackers... perfection is the fastest way to get your head caved in by an over-eager intern with a mouse. When I understand each tiny setting a bit better I may update this review but for now I'll keep experimenting. I still don't know what prediction scaling does.

3D Radar - It's good and even offers aim line so you know where someone is peaking. There isn't anything super special about it but in short - its quality and will function perfectly.

2D Radar - I don't use this as I dislike screen clutter but I didn't run into any problems with it.

Misc - I've barely look at the other options but once again - I will return and update this review at some point in the future to expand on my experiences and the various settings.

Security.

I've yet to run into any security problems. For being so simple to launch it does its job well. No problems in BF5 and hopefully they update the BF4 systemware so we can get the same aimbot that runs in BF5.

Conclusion.

This aimbot is trustworthy, accurate, useful, and incredibly easy to use once you figure out the wide array of settings. Expect to be terrified at first as the settings can be quite overwhelming but you'll get it before long. Configure your settings on the main menu so you don't look like some kind of fool sitting at spawn. It could take a few minutes. The only thing this aimbot is missing is silent aim, a nice addition but by no means a necessity. Keep in mind that most silent aim aimbots have trouble operating accurately at range. If you want simplicity, ease of access and quality use this.

BTW - This review is solely based on the BF5 series with a mention of BF4. It doesn't contain any review of the staff, their response time, professionalism or the like. Sorry in advance to any users that were interested in something more personal.

makebf4greatagain

Link Trustpilot Review:

https://ca.trustpilot.com/submitted/...6-776e04662dfc
    Last edited by DrunkenCat; 05-21-2021 at 08:05 AM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    Thank you very much for the kind words
    5 Days added to your subscription.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to VirtualSystem For This Useful Post:

xype (05-23-2021)