Thanks

BFV / Premium Questions

Hey guys, nice to meet you. I had a few questions about the BFV cheat as well as the exclusives hidden within the premium package. I'll number my questions below for easier access.

1. How accurate is the BF4 aimbot? I've tried others in the past that can't [for the life of them] hit a head at range. Sniping was out of the question and I was forced to use CQB weapons just to do any real damage. Is this the same case here? If not, with proper visibility checks it should be badass!

2. What exclusive cheats come in the premium package? Depending on the quality I'll probably buy a month and if everything is functional and the support is good - I'll buy a year.

Sorry for these boring questions. I look forward to your answers!

Thanks
    I would recommend for you to buy 1 day trial and try by yourself bf4 cheat if you will like it.
    You can look for video from our cheats here: https://www.systemcheats.net/forum/f....php/12-Videos
    Regards your question, premium package contain all cheats which we offer (additional free bonuses too).

Full list of cheats you can find on our status page: https://www.systemcheats.net/forum/status.php

Thanks
    Alright I'll do that. Thanks.

Thanks
    Your welcome!

If any more questions, feel free to open new thread!