Thanks

Crossfire Crossfire West Review

Tell us about your experience with our cheat/site/support.
    I have been using the Crossfire West cheat i want to say for a couple of weeks now or a teeny bit over a month (Im not 100% tbh, ive just been using it) and I absolutely love it! Following the instructions and how to correctly use the cheat was easy to follow and easy to understand in my opinion. To be honest i havent really used the site much other than browsing around and checking prices along with the live status updates. But I can say that i had no problem navigating to what i needed with the Crossfire section. Never needed to use the support as so far everything has been working perfectly and ran into no issues. But looking at the Shoutbox i can see that moderators and admins are active and answering questions, so thats nice to see.

I just really like the overall simplicity of the menu and the tab box selections. Its not over bearing and the font and size is just perfect for my eyes to comfortably read which is a blessing to me. The cheat works the way its suppose to and again havent run into any issues using it thus far. Really nice to have a working and actual live updates on the cheats. Small things for me i appreciate a lot!

Cheat's features.
    The Aimbot feature is phenomenal. For me specifically what i use on the aimbot section is "Smooth Angle 7, max distance 550, Bone Scan, FOV, Alt Key, and Fire delay 0, and stick to enemies" I know there are other options like the prediction but i dont currently use that feature. Everything mentioned above works perfect for me and really appreciate how it works. The pre-key layout i enjoy because its keys you dont use anyway so its perfect to get used to and placement. For me i like the bone scan setting because not every kill are headshots and still get a good amount of body kills. Smooth angle i really like for the stability and the pace of it. Trying between the distance and FOV i like using the FOV as i simply just honestly like the default setting on that. Stick to enemies is nice when spraying the gun and aiming at them for constancy.

The 3d Radar work perfect. The outlines are not too big and not too thick so its easy to see and tell the difference. The crosshair feature being in the middle helps a lot too. I believe i have only the enemy selected, the name, and health on this one. All works the way it suppose to. Esp the health bar is such a useful tool in this! its accurate too! When the enemy health bar was pretty much one tap, it literally took only 1 shot to kill the person so i know the health bar is accurate. havent had any issues with that.

I dont use the trigger bot or the 2d radar. I didnt really touch or change the color patterns around has those colors were very easy to adjust to.

In terms of the MISC i only have the show watermark on and everything else turned off as having the watermark on for me just lets me know that im using it. I dont know just a preference thing haha.

Security.
    Im not really sure what section may mean, but reading from other posts im assuming it means how safe the cheat is? I would say its pretty darn safe considering that i havent been banned once or reported for anything. And again ive been using this specific cheat for a few weeks now.

Conclusion.
    My conclusion on this would be that if you play Crossfire West, this cheat absolutely works the way its suppose to. If you have any doubts on it, dont because its worth the subscription and you wont regret it. This is a cheat that is actually kept active with live moderators and admins who actually respond back to you and dont give you the cold shoulder. Love the fact that it really it kept updated with live status and forum postings. The flow of the menu makes sense, they included everything you really need, and its a easy menu to understand. The instructions and guides they put out is very step by step friendly and informative.

Link Trustpilot Review:
    https://www.trustpilot.com/users/5e9...38eb48f3cb9dc2
    Last edited by koreankid919; 05-16-2021 at 05:39 PM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to koreankid919 For This Useful Post:

FreshMan (05-14-2021)

Thanks
    Great to see you like our cheat and thanks for the review! If you would like to get a few free extra days, post the review on trustpilot and post the link here. https://www.systemcheats.net/forum/s...-Reward-System!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to FreshMan For This Useful Post:

koreankid919 (05-18-2021)

Thanks
    Hello FreshMan!

Please see for the attached link to trustpilot~ Thank you! I will edit original post too
    https://www.trustpilot.com/users/5e9...38eb48f3cb9dc2

Thanks
    Glad you like it! Thanks for review!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Void For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanks for the review bud. 5 days were added into your subscription!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Scythe For This Useful Post: