Thanks

Post Red Dead Redemption 2/Online Review

The Red Dead Redemption 2 Cheat that SystemCheats has provided is very similar in functionality to their GTA Online cheat and many of their other cheats, it comes with a 3d radar (that allows you to see NPCs, other players etc), an aimbot that allows you to easily kill players and NPCs (though it is buggy from my own experience, sometimes it will ignore the visibility check etc, though I'm sure that may be an issue on my end seeing as no one else is complaining about it). This cheat also has a 2D Radar which is useful to know when things outside of your 3d radar range are nearby.

This mod menu does not include godmode, money drops etc (primarily because these are easily detected in RDO as opposed to GTAO), this cheat is purely for getting the edge on PvP and PvE encounters, much like many of the other SystemCheats cheats.

This cheat is definitely useful if you like RDO, it will help you in many scenarios, however, don't expect it to get constant attention as the RDO cheat probably has a small userbase compared to the other cheats here and RDO itself is beginning to die (though SystemCheats are notoriously good at maintaining cheats for old games, which is better than a lot of cheat providers who just discontinue their cheats).

Trustpilot Review: https://www.trustpilot.com/reviews/6...f4870a6ca9203e

Thanks
    Thanked 7,737 Times in 3,269 Posts
    That's interesting.. So you got all that from only one injection at 04/07/2021 - 03:32:11?
    It's hard to believe that you actually had the proper time to test our Red Dead 2 cheat, which is nowhere near GTA V..
    The game is similar, yes, but the cheat is not.. our RDO2 is missing a lot of features from GTA V. It could include God Mode and other cool features from GTA V, but we found no interest in continuing supporting it during development as the numbers weren't promising for the game.
    So in my eyes you just gave a generic review on a cheat that you assume is similar to GTA V. Reason being you running out of premium package I would assume?

If that's the case, then at least be honest and mention it, honesty is the most important thing here at SystemCheats.