Thread: Cold War REview

Thanks

Cold War REview

Well, it's the first time in my life that I use cheat, so my comment won't be very accurate, the aimbot I was confused at first, but after getting used to it it was just fantastic, I'm killing about 30 playing sniper (yes, sniper-only game), but in zombies mode it’s not very accurate
    The ESP I use to show only visible players, but the customization options are very good
    The warning tab I don't use anything so I can't give an opinion
    Triggerbot I don't use so I don't know either
    But the option of crosshair in the misc tab helped a lot
    It is also worth mentioning that the support is incredible, the responses are very quick
    In general, I would give 9/10 for the cheat
    PS: Sorry for my bad English, I'm not a native speaker and I'm still learning
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    Thank you for your review!
    Please check our review reward system in which you may be participate https://www.systemcheats.net/forum/s...-Reward-System!

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    Thanks for the review! Glad you're enjoying the cheats we provide!
    I added 2 days into your subscription, and you'll get 3 additional days if you make a review on trustpilot!

Regards,
    Scythe.