Thanks

COD WZ / BO:CW Review

Heyyyyy :3 ,

so after a month its time for me to write an Review aswell. First of all this cheat is awesome. All the features you have and actually need are included.

The ESP (10/10)works like a charm. The options to customize your ESP by Color, Distance etc. is something to make it look legit if you play.
    Also i run into enemys as a legit player does, so they see me first and shoot on my (some ppl are really dumb and have no aim)

The Aimbot (10/10) also works like a charm (Keep in mind that Warzone and Cold War are different, so i recommend playing without aimbot on Cold War!)
    Personally i play with a Smooth Aim on Cold War of 20 and its working as i wish and i havn't been banned yet and i think this will keep going until the last season!

The Warning System is also a thing i really like, which say, "Hey someone is aiming on you!" and you can just run away or something.

So all in one i am very happy with all the cheats in total and i am still back for another 30 days and probably a one year subscription next month!

Best regards,
    SayokoDE aka. Laura
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to SayokoDE For This Useful Post:

Scythe (05-05-2021)

Thanks
    Thank you for your review!
    Please read our review reward system, as you may be interested in it : https://www.systemcheats.net/forum/s...-Reward-System!

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    Thank you! I have added 2 days into your subscription! If you want extra 3 days, you can make a trustpilot review, as it's explained in the link that Void provided!
    After that make a post here, and we will add those 3 days extra to you!

Regards,
    Scythe.