Thanks

Sea Of Thieves Cheat Review 02/04/2021

Sea Of Thieves cheat review

Had it for about a month and I have to say it is very good, it has regular aimbot and IMO what makes this cheat shine, the cannon aimbot, which allows you to get multiple long-range shots and hit. This cheat has made sailing with my crew very fun and has made it so we can beat most crews (unless they are other cheaters).

This cheat also features an ESP which shows dig locations, nearby treasure, ships etc, it also has a simple 2d radar that allows you to see things in the distance. UI is clean and not cluttered.

For the price, it is definitely worth it and I would recommend you pick it up, the only thing I would suggest really is perhaps add in the ability to target certain locations on a ship.

TrustPilot Review: https://www.trustpilot.com/reviews/6...f48708f0e9b1fe
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    Thank you for your review!

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,737 Times in 3,269 Posts
    Thank you for the awesome review extended your subscription for 5 days extra.
    Keep in mind, since you have premium package, you're more than welcome to review other cheats included in our premium package and get rewarded for it