Thanks

sea of thieves HWID

Hi so i want to start cheating in sea of thieves and I have a question.

does sea of thieves hwid ban? or is it just like valve if you get banned just get another account.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    They dont do HWID or IP bans. However there is a chance that you might need to delete tracefiles after more than one ban. But i dont know if they still do this as i have not really heard of anyone having to do this lately.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    does Sea of theives detect cheats fast? like whats the percent of getting banned?

- - - Updated - - -

what i mean is how long can someone cheat in sea of thieves without getting banned

Thanks
    The cheat had a detection about one year ago and undetected since then.

There is always a risk of getting banned if you play too obvious. I would still recommend you to cheat legit.