Thanks

Post [Suggestion] Vbuletin systemcheats migration to Xenforo ?

Hello everyone and more precisely the staff and programmers of this site, first of all thank you for your work! I was banned from Battlefield V but it's entirely my fault I abused the cheats haha ​​... on the other hand for MW it's been 3 days now that I have been playing and nothing to say your cheats are just I think the best on the other hand the AIMBOT to lock the vehicles does not work but it is not very annoying.

in short to come back to the main subject, I would advise you to switch to the XENFORO platform which is much more fluid than VBULETIN and where you will have the possibility of adding various extensions such as donations to the site and many other extensions, the XENFORO license is payable and costs $ 120 per year but you can find it in *****ed version I had my own website you can watch this article on the net => https://www.zataz.com/zone-torrent/

(no need to look for the site, it is legally closed)

Briefly all that to say that you can install Free / Paid extensions in order to streamline the forum and at the goodwill of the site managers improved the visual of the site, thank you for taking the time to read.

PS: sorry if you have any misunderstanding but I am French so the translator does not always translate well

Exemple for color groups it is only personal colors, plus the smoke effect behind can be removed :

Last edited by Trakmodz; 04-17-2021 at 01:00 PM.

Thanks
    Thank you for your suggestion but as far as I know we have no plans for changing forum platform, we are happy with vBulletin at the moment.

Thanks
    yes, this is just a suggestion

Thanks
    Yep, thank you for it, however as I said, we won't change this at the moment.
    If you have any more suggestions, feel free to open new thread with it!