Thread: The Division 1

Thanks

The Division 1

I just wanted to know what exactly is safe in terms of fire rate. I've heard that it's fully detectable, and I've heard others say that it is safe up until a certain point(from other forums). I just want to know the specifics about what I'm going to be getting myself into. And I saw an aimbot setting "visible check", so I'm curious about if it can shoot through walls. And is this able to be injected with another cheat?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    Visible check, if its turned off, then aimbot will indeed aim trough walls.
    Cheat is not detected at the moment, I think I never saw any reports from this game on our forum.
    Be honest, not sure if it will work with cheat which you will use (for obvious reasons you cannot mention name of it here), you can always try inject it with second one BUT I do not recommend it, as using 2 cheats = 2 times bigger possibility of getting ban, as far as I can see it is important for you.

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    How do we get these cheats in totally new to this