Thanks

spoofer included?

I have been using another provider and have been banned after few months coming back, does this program include a spoofer?

Does it have native support for aimbot for the controller?

thanks
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tonytonez123 View Post
    I have been using another provider and have been banned after few months coming back, does this program include a spoofer?

Does it have native support for aimbot for the controller?

thanks
    First.
    Welcome to the systemcheats Community

From what i have seen there are no spoofer included in the cheat.
    But SC has a thread on how to change HWID, Mac address and also your IP.

https://www.systemcheats.net/forum/s...AC-Address-etc

It guides you though how to do everything

I cant answer for the aimbot for controller but i dont think so since i cant see anything about it in the cheat (Just opened it to check ).
    Last edited by morten2808; 04-05-2021 at 05:06 PM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    As morten2808 said, we do not provide any hwid spoofers, so if you want one, you need find it on your own.
    Regards controllers, our cheats are made for mouse and keyboard, some users using it on controllers, but it may not work perfectly and you need make setup by your own of it as we do not giving any support for it, however you can find some tutorials which may help you in customer sections.

Thanks
    Just so everyone knows, use steam to setup your controller input with the keyboard and aimbot input then BOOM! Aimbot with a controller setup. You don't even have to use steam related games.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by azrealkb View Post
    Just so everyone knows, use steam to setup your controller input with the keyboard and aimbot input then BOOM! Aimbot with a controller setup. You don't even have to use steam related games.
    Here's a guide on how to set it up:
    https://www.systemcheats.net/forum/s...er-with-cheats
    My personal guide on how to not get banned on COD: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ