Thanks

Call Of Duty: Black Ops 4 Cheat After Using for almost a week

Hello, today ill be reviewing the bo4 cheat provided by systemcheats.net. The bo4 cheat is of its own kind, and also works in blackout (the br version of bo4).
    The first thing ill be talking about is the aimbot. Straight up 10/10 the way the aimbot just stays in the enemies' heads is perfect it literally doesn't move from their head, and the snappiness is also very very good.
    You can use smoothness levels and choose the bone you lock on to. Overall Aimbot is definitely one of the best out there. 10/10
    The next thing is the 2d and 3d radar. in my opinion, I honestly don't really understand why there even is a 2d radar feature I mean you are not going to focus on a radar that shows dots, you're going to focus on the game. 2d radar is a solid 6/10. 3D radar on the other hand is literally just the best. there are so many features in the 3d radar section. it's just that good. The boxes are amazing, just the information you can gather from an esp is crazy. 3D radar 10/10
    trigger bot is not really needed for a cod game, so ill just ignore this feature. trigger bot NA/NA
    Warning System. there is no such thing as a warning system in any other cheat I've ever used. it's so original and good at the same time. like literally you can see if somebody is aiming at you from behind if you're not looking behind you. It's just that great. Warning System 10/10
    Misc. misc has some good features like crosshair fps draw, time draw, etc. there are just features you might like or not. misc 8/10
    colors. like sure I guess you can change the esp colors, don't really find a reason why would you? The default colors are just great overall. colors 6/10
    Filters. I guess it's good haven't really looked at these but it's good. overall 5/10
    settings. you can change the aim key you can have a trigger bot key and a panic key. the panic key is very handy if you're about to get caught just press HOME and poof nothing there.
    OVERALL the cheat is 9/10
    Trustpilot Link: https://www.trustpilot.com/reviews/6...5d7508704d231b
    Last edited by InspiritW; 04-07-2021 at 01:24 PM. Reason: added link for trustpilot review
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    Thanks for the honest review buddy! We are glad that you are enjoying our product and we try our best to keep everything smooth and working.
    My personal guide on how to not get banned on COD: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    just a q. will i get added days towards my subscription with this review or do i need to add something?

Thanks
    You will once one of our SuperMod review it, please wait patiently.
    My personal guide on how to not get banned on COD: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

Thanks
    Thank you so much for review. You're rewarded with 5 days.
    Enjoy.

Regards,
    Scythe.