Thread: Wz & csgo

Thanks

Wz & csgo

Whats up everyone,

So I have never written a review before and this will probably be my only one ever.

Why did I write this? CAUSE THE CHEESE IS SOOO GOOD I WANT SOME FREE DAYS BEFORE I RESUB FOR ALOT LONGER!

So been a FPS gamer my whole life. Recently decided to try out WZ cheese after playing legit since release. In the last month I have paid for 3 other cheese providers, 1 of them killed my FPS 2 of them I didn't even bother downloading the loader after paying due to their discords talking about SBs. So I was about to give up until I found SC which I paid and downloaded within seconds.

So now the review this is mostly for WZ and for CSGO I play in my downtime and the ESP and features all do as they are meant to.

INSTALLING 10/10:
    This is a huge thing for me, I hate disabling all my computer protections. SC was the easiest out of all providers I've tried. PLUS it did not need me to make my comp security naked. Loader is super simple downloading is as well and having all the cheese makes a massive difference

AIMBOT 9/10:
    I only use the aimbot for clutch snipe situations, mainly with an aim key set using ALT. Customizable features are second to none. I literally just use the WZ legit setting while decreasing the smooth a bit cause I already have good aim so its not drastic with aimkey anyways.

ESP 10/10:
    Unbelievable customization. Again I use the bare minimum here only distance ESP on visible enemies and head dot. But if your wanting a full on esp 3d radar experience look no further this is the one. DOES NOT AFFECT MY FPS THIS IS A HUGE ONE!

2D RADAR: DONT USE

ALL OTHER FEATURES : I do not use the other features but they all work and are extremely useful for anyone wanting to customize their cheese experience.

SECURITY:
    No issues at all - I am cheesin with probably the most legit settings possible but that is my aim. I'm not here to use cheese that wins the game for me just want that little edge as we battle the sweaty rose skins everywhere. I have used this on my ALT account and would probably use it on my MAIN as well as tbh I feel really safe with this cheese.

Overall:
    Customer for life from now on thats for sure.

Keep doing what your doing SC you have a new customer for life in me.

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to opal4321 For This Useful Post:

Scythe (03-29-2021)

Thanks
    Thank you for your kind words buddy!
    I have added 2 days into your subscription!
    If you add a trustpilot review, we will add you 3 extra days.
    If you do it, let us know when you do, so we can reward you accordingly.

Regards,
    Scythe.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    sure buddy I can do that. I don't mind leaving a good review that's genuine