Thanks

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2019 Call of Duty: MW19 Cheat Review

So, I have got the premium package of SystemCheats and have been using the MW19 Cheat for well over 2 months now mostly on Warzone. It is very good considering the price (£25) and the fact you get dozens of other cheats alongside it. Well, lets get into it.

The Aimbot is extremely customizable, with prediction, smoothing and FOV settings which allow you to customize your aimbot to your liking, from making it just a tiny aim assist to an still legit-looking but fully functional aimbot, and if you want... a rage aimbot. The cheat also has a ESP which allows you to see any items through walls, players through walls etc, this is also extremely customizable meaning you can make it so it only highlights players who are in your view, or to disable it completely. Their is also a 2d radar which is good for figuring out where enemy squads are outside of your view range.

The cheat is packed with many other features such as an FPS counter, time counter etc, it is really good and I recommend it for just regular players, however beware it is not stream proof and the mods seemingly have no plans to make it stream proof, so avoid if you are a YouTuber/Twitch streamer who wants to use walls.

All in all though it is extremely good for the price, and to me it has also revealed just how f--cked Warzones cheating problem actually is, once you cheat yourself you realise just how many people are also doing it, and in many cases the final few squads are all cheating, and so it depends on just how much cheats they are willing to use to win. I'd say 4/5 games will be won by a cheating squad, and that is one issue with the SBMM, if you are getting good scores thanks to cheating then you will end up in lobbies where the last few survivors are cheaters too.

TRUSTPILOT REVIEW LINK: https://uk.trustpilot.com/submitted/...4-d883ae0d9d7c

Thanks SystemCheats, wonderful for the price!
    Last edited by Pyrius; 03-13-2021 at 02:43 PM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    Glad you like it! Thank you for your amazing review!

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    Ty for the review! Added 5 days to your sub. Have fun!