Thanks

Sea Of Thieves | Useful Questions

Hello,
    I have recently tried your cheat menu and i have some questions.

1) If i want to be sure to delete any trace of the cheat i used. Do i have to do something?
    2) I have heard about deleting something in the windows registry. Can someone explain it?

3) In order to avoid a ban,
    I was thinking of using a new account and play with a friend of mine(he play on console) while cheating on PC. Then when it's time to sell, i just switch to the main account by logging from an Xbox One i own, join my friend and sell the loot. Would it work?

4) Is it possible to do the same but switching the account on the PC and removing trace?

5) If the Game flags me as a cheater, i will be banned insantly? I am asking this because I would like to know how long after the last use of the cheat, I can be sure they have not catch me. (Example. Last time i played with cheat was three days ago, i am still able to go online, they didn't catch me, right?)

6) If i only use the ESP cheat, is it safer? Can the Game notice that i see everything on my 3D Radar?

Curious questions

7) What programming language knowledge is required to develop a cheat for Sea of Thieves? Also what type of subject/arguments knowledge is needed? (Ex. API/etc etc...)

Thank you in advance.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    Hello there,

1) Delete the loader and that's it.
    2) Not with out cheat
    3) Not the right place to ask we do not support console
    4) I don't really know what you mean but if you delete the loader and restart your PC, you are fine
    5) Cheating can get you banned no matter what, no cheat is UD forever and there's always a risk to get banned
    6) Only ESP should be less obvious yes
    7) Not the right place to ask

Regards,
    Oxyde.
    My personal guide on how to not get banned on COD: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Oxyde View Post
    Hello there,

2) Not with out cheat
    4) I don't really know what you mean but if you delete the loader and restart your PC, you are fine
    5) Cheating can get you banned no matter what, no cheat is UD forever and there's always a risk to get banned

Regards,
    Oxyde.
    1) I don't get it. If i have the loader in my desktop but i haven't opened and injected the cheat, the loader can still be detected?
    2) I read this on the forum: "There is no anticheat, but they do detect some behaviors. Speedhacking gets you banned after an hour or so. There's also "device bans" but you can bypass them without even reinstalling anything. If you make a new account, log in xbox companion and are still banned in game, you have a device ban. I just delete the following registry nodes.

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\IdentityCRL
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\Curr entVersion\OneSettings\xbox
    HKEY_USERS\.DEFAULT\Software\Microsoft\IdentityCRL
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\XboxLive

Then reboot and log into an unbanned account. This might low you out of other shit or revoke license on other software, and I don't really know if there's other implications but it works. It's likely that the SetControlRotation ban is related to sending bad angles."

Would this be recommended to do everytime when switching account or has to be done only when getting banned?

5) I would like to know how much time should pass since I last used cheats to be sure they haven't detected me.

7) Could you point me a good place to ask that question?

New question

8) Any tips to reduce the risk of Ban? Spoofer or something else?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Oxyde View Post
    Hello there,

2) Not with out cheat

Regards,
    Oxyde.
    1) I don't get it. Can the loader be detected if i keep it on the desktop without opening it and injecting the cheat?
    2) I read this on the forum: "There is no anticheat, but they do detect some behaviors. Speedhacking gets you banned after an hour or so. There's also "device bans" but you can bypass them without even reinstalling anything. If you make a new account, log in xbox companion and are still banned in game, you have a device ban. I just delete the following registry nodes.

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\IdentityCRL
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\Curr entVersion\OneSettings\xbox
    HKEY_USERS\.DEFAULT\Software\Microsoft\IdentityCRL
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\XboxLive

Then reboot and log into an unbanned account. This might low you out of other shit or revoke license on other software, and I don't really know if there's other implications but it works. It's likely that the SetControlRotation ban is related to sending bad angles."

Is this suggested only when device ban happens or could it be useful if i plan to switch account? When i say "switching account" i mean that i play with cheats on a new account, then login with my main but with cheats disabled.

5) I know. I just wanted to ask you how much time should pass since last time i used cheats to be sure i haven't been detected.

7) Could you point me a good place to ask that question?

New question
    8) Any tips to reduce risk of ban? Spoofer or something else?

Thanks
    1) That's why I said to delete the loader. Also it won't get you banned if you just leave it there.
    2) We do not sell/Sponsor any HWID spoofer, you will have to find something by yourself if you are intrested.
    5) Can't give you a right answer here, is just a matter of time, how long, can't say for sure but I would say about 3/4 days.
    7) Nope, again, this is not the right place for it.
    8) Play like someone is always spectating you, like that you don't play to obvious.
    My personal guide on how to not get banned on COD: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ