Thanks

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2019 Call of Duty Warzone Promotion Video-March#1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nS-__lRAxSo

first video hope you guys like it>
    Last edited by likeaboss44; 03-06-2021 at 11:34 PM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    Nice video! Glad you did put menu showcase, however next time, try don't go over 30sec for menu.

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Void For This Useful Post:

likeaboss44 (03-06-2021)

Thanks
    The Menu showcase is waay too long, also the i'm not sure but quality looks like it's 480p even though YT says it's 1080 you have to adress that, certain parts in the clips just you runing around looting things. If i were to reward you for this it would be unjust to those who take time to edit out their videos.

If you fix these things and make a re upload i would be fine re evaluating the video.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Injected For This Useful Post:

likeaboss44 (03-06-2021)

Thanks
    im fixing it up now thanks for the feedback i send the new link soon <3

- - - Updated - - -

https://youtu.be/nS-__lRAxSo

here is the new video hope its better i download quality should be fixed add new clips less running around
    Last edited by likeaboss44; 03-06-2021 at 11:33 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,763 Times in 3,285 Posts
    I hate to be that guy, but the video is shy of 3 secs to be used toward the reward system.

Even tho.. Let me elaborate on the menu showcase thingy.
    Keep the Intro as it is, and show the menu up to 30 seconds WITH intro in it.. So the timeframe of both will not exceed 30 seconds so to speak.
    Into 10 secs, menu 20 secs, total 30 secs.. The rest should go for gameplay/showcase of the cheat. As a base example https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_HOk2QEefU

The formula is really easy to follow.

Intro with menu showcase (Optional) up to 30 secs with intro + menu.
    Good catchy/mainstream music. (Preferably one that wont get blocked)
    And most important a decent gameplay with variety of things. If it's Warzone then I would say different weapon types will do. But, first try figure what you expect to record a legit, semi legit or rage video.
    As for recording settings, definitely record in the same resolution that you're going to output. What I mean by that, if your final video is going to be 1080p (1920x1080), then make sure you set this resolution in-game and record in this resolution as well.
    Depends on the program you record, 50 MB/s Bitrate recording should be enough to capture good quality and then render it in 30 MB/s bitrate so it will look decent on youtube.

Honestly, you can watch a few of our official videos on the homepage to get a feeling on it.

So go ahead and either re-do all from scratch with the suggestions above or keep the footage, but fix the intro and menu, then add more clips to it It's up to you.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Psychopath For This Useful Post:

likeaboss44 (03-06-2021)

Thanks
    https://youtu.be/nS-__lRAxSo

new video fixed it up

10. The Following User Says Thank You to likeaboss44 For This Useful Post:

Scythe (03-07-2021)

Thanks
    I don't know how was your previous videos, but this one looks satisfying to me. I have added 10 days into your subscription.

Enjoy and have fun with it!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Scythe For This Useful Post:

likeaboss44 (03-07-2021)