Thread:

Thanks

Call Of Duty Warzone March 3 Promotion Video #1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jgq18aYcOLU

- - - Updated - - -

I think my video is not liked, there is no one to comment. There are 2 more videos ready
    Last edited by Hamanje; 03-06-2021 at 11:06 AM.

Thanks
    Nice video! Plus for menu showcase!

Cheaper prices!

Thanks
    Thanked 7,039 Times in 2,761 Posts
    The video is okay, but the menu showcase is over a minute, which is not okay imo.
    It's too long to show the whole menu, imo the intro+menu shouldn't exceed 30 seconds. I rather watch the cool footage than the menu which I can pause and look at.
    I am giving you the 10 days, but in a hope that next video will not exceed the 30 seconds of intro+menu and you definitely need to work on the blur/pixelate effect a bit more preciously. Seem like a lazy job of rectangles over the screen

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychopath View Post
    The video is okay, but the menu showcase is over a minute, which is not okay imo.
    It's too long to show the whole menu, imo the intro+menu shouldn't exceed 30 seconds. I rather watch the cool footage than the menu which I can pause and look at.
    I am giving you the 10 days, but in a hope that next video will not exceed the 30 seconds of intro+menu and you definitely need to work on the blur/pixelate effect a bit more preciously. Seem like a lazy job of rectangles over the screen
    I'll be more careful. I have ready-made videos, edit them and start uploading right away