Thread:

Thanks

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Promotion Video Feb #2

Thanks
    When it comes to CS:GO there is not much to Show off Since it's ESP only I get it, but the thing is there is only a single edit in this video and it's after you die which is clearly visible. I had issues with your previous video with the same thing.

When we are rewarding people we also want to consider time and effort spend in making the video. Don't get me wrong but this "edit" is you getting into a match and just shooting "bots-idiots" till you die. Not that it's bad it's just less effort spend compared to other videos. Therefore i won't be rewarding you for this one.

I'm pretty sure you did not buy Premium to play CS:GO anyway so the next vid i will be looking foward from you is the game you always play

Thanks
    @Injected Hey, I understand now, This video was like a one-take and it got boring moving around places and killing, Next time, i'll make the video more entertaining and put enough clips so it doesn't get boring
    Also, i only play CSGO and MW in premium package and i have a little issues with FPS & frame drops while recording MW and so i edit videos for CSGO, hope you understand