Thanks

Question Work on Virtual machine?

Does anyone know if the app can use in Windows virtual machine? (like Parallels)

Thanks
    Afaik, VMs aren't allowed here, same for 99% of most services out there. If you do your account will get banned for using Virtual Drives, and then need to make a thread to get unbanned.

Reason being is most providers use HWIDs to lock the cheats to one user so they can't share cheats. Another reason being VMs can easily edit memory & programs to bypass their restrictions. Which would let people launch cheats with an invalid subscription or bypass it completely. So yeah, that's why most block VMs outright from loading, or ban you when you attempt to.

I get why they do it, but I also feel bad for the growing number of people relying on VMs for personal use. Or the cloud gaming providers where the end-user doesn't even have access to the admin parts of the VM that would have them bypassing things. :/

Thanks
    As St0rmed said, we are not allowing people to use virtual machine.
    We also mentioned that in our ToS https://www.systemcheats.net/terms-of-service/

Thanks
    THANK YOU! your answer is really insightful and clear!
    I am currently waiting for the cheat for CF, I can't stop thinking what makes you guys stop the availableness of the cheat for so long. Won't that be a was for demand? I know you guys are really secure in term of proving the app. Perhaps that is why?
    I left for a bit wanna pick it up again, and this happed

Best!

Thanks
    Well as you know, we are not giving ETA and asking for it is against our rules.
    @SystemFiles is working on it and it will be done as soon as possible.
    For now, closing thread, if any more questions, feel free to open new one!