Thanks

Provide a reason next to rejected games

I don't fully understand the reasons I'm sure there's something there, but you gotta understand you're one of the most, if literally not the most respected and trusted website for hacks You could sell rust hacks for $150 a month, and people like me would be there to buy them, and reason for this is because of that trust you're a real full website with real staff/mods trust already exists which takes risks away from buyers even if u set it at like $200 a month for a full rust hack I'd be there ready to buy a long with many other people I can promise you that. but i understand.

Obviously the post isn't about rust it's about the title but it's just a suggestion thanks for reading.

Thanks
    Some games just have different anti-cheat/companies that the devs don't want to bother with... EA/EAC & BE... those are the most popular ones I think.

Thanks
    also if games dont have a big player base or is dying off, there is no point

Thanks
    Hello there,

Rust uses EAC which is a very time consuming AC to deal with it. Since we offer so many cheats, SystemFiles decided to not touch games with EAC/BE.

Regards,
    Oxyde.
    My personal guide on how to not get banned on COD: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

Thanks
    On that note, I see many websites offering Pubg Mobile/ Pubg Steam, I would sell my left nut to be able to play pubg steam or mobile with Systemcheats, I've been using your premium for almost 2 years and freaking love it!

Thanks
    ~Infracion gived for reviving the thread that is from FEB 2021.
    @Thatswhatsup77