Thanks

Review Sea of Thieves

Hey,

want to give my opinion about SoT (only Product used yet -> Warzone will come next).

Sea of Thieves

Aimbot:
    The Aimbot is highly customizable and works very well. In my opinion the aimbot for players is 5/5 and the Canonaimbot 4/5 as it can miss here and there but overall doing really good.
    If youre not fully braindead you won't loose

ESP:
    The ESP gives you almost all information you need and is also highly customizable. Only options missing for me are a ESP about how much holes your ship has and how much water is in it already in percentage.
    Beside of that it got everything i need.
    4,5 / 5

Setup:
    Not much to say about this as its very simple and doable for everyone in 1 minute If needed you also having pictures about what to do and instructions in multiple languages 5/5

Security:
    Im only 3 days into Systemcheats yet but so far nothing to complain Going to update this if there is something to say but im sure it wont be needed No bans or hacker shoutouts (when playing legit) 5/5

Price:
    Straight away 10/5, its just insane how much work you're getting for such a cheap price especially in the Premium Package. Also i use this to say thank you Systemcheats for your insane work

Overall:
    For me you're for sure one of the best providers out there. I can just recommend it to everyone.
    Everything is working as its stated and nobody comes close in term of work youre getting for your money.
    Do yourself a favor and get that Premium Package
    Big Thanks to systemcheats <3

- Might add here and there more aspects as kinda new to SC and using it more and more lately (also other games reviews coming)-
    Trustpilot : Press me
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    Thanks for your amazing review!

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    Your trustpilot review has HTML Code in it You might want to take care of that... Anyways added 5 days to your sub, thank you and have fun!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Injected View Post
    Your trustpilot review has HTML Code in it You might want to take care of that... Anyways added 5 days to your sub, thank you and have fun!
    Sometimes im just faster then my brain ty and fixed