Thanks

No support ? Nothing works anymore....

In case anyone reads this and im lucky enough its someone who cares....

Back in the days I used this cheat for a probably a year or so. I took a little break, needless to say the whole password recovery doesnt seem to work.
    So i made a new account (Bawen889)
    To my surprise i entered my password which worked perfectly BEFORE i bought the premium pack, however after the purchase I could not log in.
    So I requested a new password. Copy Pasta, the usual, so I can download my client finally and get going.
    NOPE, wrong password..... So i literally copy paste the password from my email for a further 4 times, each time pasting it into word, note etc. to check if im actually still sane.

Long story short I repeated the process about 3 times waiting 15 minutes each time......
    And yea... you guessed it, this is not my Bawen889 account for a good reason.

Oh, ive also been hanging out in the Teamspeak support for about 20 minutes, it says I should poke someone, cant seem to find anyone to poke.....

Hope someone reads this.

Thanks
    Admins & Mods pop on TS for support throughout the day but they aren't available 24/7 unfortunately. Different time zones can also make it difficult for certain people to get support during their regular business hours.

However, I am sure an admin will be able to sort you out once they are able to confirm your account & purchase. Just give them some time and they will get to you.

I know it can be annoying when you expect automated systems to do things instantly and properly but sometimes we need human intervention and humans take time! Don't worry though, you'll get patched up and back to playing!

Thanks
    You was hanging for 20 minutes, terrible... You really think we are sitting there 24/7?
    Regards password recovery, sometimes it can take few minutes for email to arrive on your mail box, most of the time it's in spam folder (which I guess you never checked).
    If password wasn't work, you was typing wrong email or password (yes big/small letters matter and email must be same as on forum), additionally if you copy and paste your password, make sure you are not copy that with SPACE at beginning or end. The way you think, mean that you think that we are changing your password, to not let you login... You crazy?
    We as support helping people pretty quick and never leave case without solution.

Blaming us for your ignorance in typing your password is not in place. It is your problem if you don't remember your email or password.
    Last edited by Void; 02-14-2021 at 05:49 PM.

Cheaper prices!

Thanks
    Thanks for your response St0rmed,

I know what you mean, but frankly this really shouldnt happen. I mean ive entered the correct password and for some reason I cannot acess my account.....
    Im aware they cannot be there 24/7 but it enfuriates me that if I reset my password so many times the timer wont reset or anything like that so im literally coming here every 15 minutes to be blocked again, whilst i literally copy paste the password. (also no pre-entered/auto-fill data that fucks me, i checked). So yea its infuriating because the password cannot be wrong and i even reset it and go about copy pasting again.....

Thanks for that response, absolutely productive and of perfect help.....
    Customer support on point bro. Just delete my shit ill look for another cheat.
    I know it came across like i expect support but frankly ive paid hundred of euros to you guys, so I dare to assume that if in a process i was able to complete for months before, now i miraculously cant. I am sure there is some glitch or whatnot.
    But i guess i surely wont be able to find out.

Thanks !

Thanks
    Did you ever ask for help on forum? If so, give me link to thread.
    If you type wrong password so many times, you will get temporary ban (15 minutes), every time you try login within this time, ban time will reset.
    That is why, we always recommend wait 20 min before another login attempts.

100% situation where someone had similar problems, they was typing wrong password or email.
    There is no glitch, if you will ask us for help instead of create new account over and over again, we would be able to help you within 2 minutes.
    Give me your account name on which you got subscription and you cannot login, I will prove to you that you typing something wrong.

- - - Updated - - -

Moved to General Discussions as category where you typed this thread is regards forum ONLY.

Cheaper prices!

Thanks
    Right, 24/7, we all understood that's not possible.
    Your account Bawen889 was logged in the loader successfully 14 minutes ago!
    Is it all good now?
    Please reply back if you do need further assistance, i can be on teamspeak in a minute.