Thanks

ARK: Survival Evolved Aimbot is a Bit slow on ark

I made a post before but think it got deleted I just want to know if it will be possible to make the aimbot on ark a little faster as if a player is running you will not be able to shoot them as the aimbot cant catch up to the player I understand if you are unable to fix this but would like to know if its possible to be updated.

its not my settings as I've used it for a long time now and have everything set to its optimal but I'm still unable to hit targets when they are moving.
    I know I don't have a active subscription as mine just ran out but im hoping theres a way to make the aimbot a little sharper.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    Moved,

Your earlier post has been moved to ARK section -> suggestions

As you are not a customer I will explain you everything here.
    You can always try set speed to 1 (which make fastest aim speed) however, problem with prediction is, as long as dino/character has speed movement increased by leveling, prediction is not calculating this deference.

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    yh i had my smoothness set to 1 and stick to target so it wouldnt transfer targets but i could never use a longneck or something to shoot them because if they ran it wouldn't be able to catch up even if they didnt have much movement is there any way to make it sharper in the setting as ive scanned each panel for more stats tht may be affecting it as my friend has the same issue.
    Last edited by DXreaper; 02-07-2021 at 02:53 PM.