Thanks

Wink SystemCheats after 7 years.

Yeah, you read that title right. I have been a user of SC since 2014. You can see it on the left side (under my name), that I registered on 2014. This site saw me go from a choob that wanted an advantage in Crossfire NA in 2014, to someone using their services with almost every game that it supports. I've yet to be banned (due to detection) while using SC since I started on 2014. I am very confident in SC's upkeep and constant monitoring of their services. I've received Steam game bans by developers in some games, but that's because they've reviewed it manually when I was too blatant. Nothing on Blizzard, Origin, or other independent games with independent anti-cheats.

Now, before I continue, and this will differ per person: some might've been unlucky during ban waves of different games due to detections by cheating right after an update, while others may have been banned manually by the developer for being too blatant / gathering too many reports. If you want to cheat, you have to be smart. It's stupid I have to say this but: don't use it on your main account, or any account you value for that matter. From the moment you inject it, you will ALWAYS run the risk of being banned. Don't be a fucking idiot by thinking you're untouchable. Trust me, whenever you least expect it you'll get fucked in the ass.

So, which cheats have I purchased? Let's take a look: Crossfire NA in 2014, CoD: BO3 and BF4 in 2016, CoD WW2 in 2017, BF4 again and CS:GO in 2018. Premium package in 2019, 2020, and now 2021. SC has always been very reliable and easy to use for me. Great feature list, works perfectly and as intended. There's some bugs here and there (such as the game crashing when alt-tabbing in WarZone which is the one that bothers me the most), but it is all manageable. It definitely is worth the money.

I do have some highlights of my cheat experience: I've used this cheat for almost every single Call of Duty and Battlefield, and I've yet to be banned in ANY. Keep in mind I don't go full-rage and snap onto people's heads. I have a very slight aim assist with Head Priority, I use a magical thing called game sense , and I don't use ESP through walls (only Visible check), with the only exception being CoD: WZ (but you HAVE to know how to hide it and play it out). Oh also, remember that thing I said about not using this on your main? Well, I've used it on my main anyways for all of the Battlefields and CoDs, notably with MW 2019. I've been legit and even closet-cheating with it and I haven't been banned, let alone shadow banned, and I'm still using it to this day.

So thank you SC, keep making cheats and I'll keep giving you my money. Oh and to prospective buyers: SC is good, they can give you many cheats for many games but the only thing they can't give you is common sense. You can buy as many cheats as you want, and as many accounts as you can, but you can't buy common sense. If your playstyle gets one of your accounts banned, then you're doing something wrong. Can't believe I gotta say that, but it seems as if common sense is hard to come by nowadays.

Cheers!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to PwnPwn For This Useful Post:

FreshMan (02-05-2021),prefixer1 (09-23-2022),Scythe (02-06-2021),ShadyJervais (02-05-2021),virtualgame (02-06-2021)

Thanks
    Thanks a lot for your kind words and glad to see you like our service! Hope to keep you on board for another 7 years
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to FreshMan For This Useful Post:

PwnPwn (02-07-2021)

Thanks
    Thank you for the review mate.
    I have added 2 days into your subscription. If you add a trustpilot review, i will add additional 3 days into your sub.
    Thank you for being with us all these years. We're happy to have you with us!

Regards,
    Scythe.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Scythe For This Useful Post:

PwnPwn (02-07-2021)