Thread: MW2019/Warzone

Thanks

MW2019/Warzone

I know this won't increase my time, but I have been wanting to write a review for the MW2019/Warzone cheat for a while now since I've used it extensively.

Tell us about your experience with our cheat/site/support.
    I have been using this cheat site off and on for over a year now. If you're on the fence with buying from this website, just do it. Not only are the cheats extremely high quality, but the staff here are as well. They're very patient, and are willing to work with you when it comes to any problem you may have. They are very transparent about everything, they do not lie to their customers, and they are very prompt when it comes to updating their cheats. I've used a number of cheat providers over the last 13 years, and this is honestly one of the best ones out there.

Cheat's features.
    Aimbot: The aimbot is fully customizable to fit whatever needs you are wanting. You can fully rage and allow your aimbot to auto target and shoot everything around you, including through walls. You can also set it up so you seem like you are an above average player. You can customize the aimbot to suit your needs and wants. The best part is, they customized the bullet prediction and bullet speed for every single gun in the game, and when a new gun comes out, they customize the aimbot for that gun as well. Just be careful, once you see how much fun you can have, you'll want to keep coming back for more.

Triggerbot: The triggerbot is also completely customizable in the same way the aimbot is.

ESP: This is where things can get a little complicated, but in a good way. The ESP allows you to see everything, guns, ammo, throwables, equipment, money, friendlies, enemies, aim spots, where the enemy is aiming, etc... You can choose to see enemies all the times, so through walls, or you can choose to see them when they are visible to the eye. You can choose to see what weapon the enemy is using, as well as how far they are and what their name is. The best part of it all is you can change the colors of everything to what you want.

2D Radar: The radar system works as if you have a UAV up constantly. It tells you the exact location of the enemies. You can also customize the size, colors, and how far or close you want the radar to be in relation to your player.

Warning System: This is one of my favorite things. This system allows a warning to be displayed on your screen when an enemy is aiming at you, or is visible. The system will also tell you who is aiming at you, and how far they are as well. This all can be customized as well to suit whatever needs you're wanting.

Crosshair: If you want, you can have an on screen crosshair that stays on your screen. You can customize the size, the colors, and even what the crosshair looks like.

Keybindings: The cheat provides default keybindings that you are able to change to whatever you want.

Profiles: The cheat has the ability to save up to 3 different profiles. I use this extensively because I use a different profile for certain game modes.

Security.
    The security is top notch. Not only do the staff tell you how to increase your security, and decrease the chances of a ban, but they also have never been detected. When the game is updated, the cheat is taken down within a few hours, and by the next day, or sooner, it's back up and working again. I have played on the same Modern Warfare account since the game was released. I have been using this cheat for about a year now, and I have never been banned. That's how flawless the security is.

Conclusion.
    Buy this cheat, it is fully customizable to suit whatever needs you're wanting, the staff are extremely friendly and prompt when you need help, and the ban rates are extremely low if you follow the staff's advice.

Link Trustpilot Review: https://www.trustpilot.com/submitted...1-aafa45227bcf
    Last edited by Theminatar; 02-04-2021 at 05:54 AM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    I am sure all the staff here appreciates your kindness towards staff. Thank you.
    Also thank you for the well written review, I can tell you spent time writing it.

I am glad you are enjoying the cheat and the best part is you will never be caught as long as you are respoonsible

Hope you continue to enjoy it and have fun with it.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Skywalker For This Useful Post:

Theminatar (02-04-2021)

Thanks
    You wrote the review way after your sub was expired but i will still add the days. Not sure you will see it though ^^.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Injected For This Useful Post:

Theminatar (02-13-2021)

Thanks
    Nice! Glad to hear that you enjoying time with us!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Void For This Useful Post:

Theminatar (02-13-2021)