Thanks

The legit verson of some cheats?

I am looking at the live status. Whats the legit version of bf5 and cod ? What featues does it have ? I am interested to buy only to get an aim assist, aimbot with a good prediction implemented, for legit play, with a small smooth and angle.

How is the prediction on bf1 and bf5 ? I have used from anoather provider and the prediction was horrible, i was getting more kills by disabling their aimbot than with it ... i need to know how good is the prediction
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    When you buying subscription you getting access to both versions. Legit version is version which won't allow you to set some specific settings like aimbot smooth on "rage level", this is made for new cheaters which want to look legit when cheating.

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    you didnt reply my other questions, is the prediction any good ? in games like battlefield if the aimbot has trash prediction you might as well disable it. I am only interested to buy the bf 1 and 5 cheat for aimbot only i dont plan to use visuals and i need it to have an actual working prediction, im just interested in legit settings.

Thanks
    Well we have prediction, you can test it by buying 1 day trial which contain all battlefields which we have in offer.