Thread: Feedback

Thanks

Feedback

Ok so i have been a customer for only around 3-4 days now, firstly purchased the 1 day trial for 2 days to test on The Division and was very impressed, well i have a few games you cover with the hack so instead of just purchasing the 1 cheat for the division i purchased the premium so i had all my games covered.

FEEDBACK
    Unfortunately out of 3 games i play (The Division, RDR2 and SOT) only 1 works as it should (The Division) RDR2 does not work, and SOT does not work, my feedback is this, it would be good for sales and your customers if the actual cheat worked that you take their money for.

SUGGESTION

I would like to see either the cheats that do not work , fixed or take them off the list of working cheats, to me this is false advertisement and actually a form of fraud.

FUTURE?

I will still be using System Cheats for The Division Hack at $14.99 a month but will not be taking out the premium at $29.99 a month due to none working cheats, i know $10 isnt much but hey cash is cash at the end of the day.

I hope you can fix the 2 other cheats as these games are much newer and popular than the much older games you seem to keep working.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    I am really sorry to hear that, I just saw your thread about SOT, will speak with @SystemFiles about possible ways of improvements. I will also recommend to try settings shared by other users on our SOT Category forum.
    Regards R2D2, you never said on the forum that you have any problem with this cheat, I am sure most likely this is wrong settings setup. Will be glad to help you with it, just open thread in support section and explain your exact problem with this cheat.
    Hope you will change your mind soon about our cheats and your feedback will change on higher rating!

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    i have posted on rdr2 forum it was an old thread as its the same issue as original poster

Thanks
    We are aware of the RDR2 cheat issue but there's no ETA for a fix. As you can see in the loader, we have a lot of cheat and only 1 coder (SystemFiles) who decided to give priority to other games more popular than RDR2
    My personal guide on how to not get banned on COD: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

Thanks
    i understand there is a priority to certain games but if a game as not got a 100% working hack I do feel you should not advertise it as working and take payment for it and in fact remove it from the list till it is working IMHO.

Atleast warn customers it is not working as it should.