Ok so i have been a customer for only around 3-4 days now, firstly purchased the 1 day trial for 2 days to test on The Division and was very impressed, well i have a few games you cover with the hack so instead of just purchasing the 1 cheat for the division i purchased the premium so i had all my games covered.

FEEDBACK
Unfortunately out of 3 games i play (The Division, RDR2 and SOT) only 1 works as it should (The Division) RDR2 does not work, and SOT does not work, my feedback is this, it would be good for sales and your customers if the actual cheat worked that you take their money for.

SUGGESTION

I would like to see either the cheats that do not work , fixed or take them off the list of working cheats, to me this is false advertisement and actually a form of fraud.

FUTURE?

I will still be using System Cheats for The Division Hack at $14.99 a month but will not be taking out the premium at $29.99 a month due to none working cheats, i know $10 isnt much but hey cash is cash at the end of the day.

I hope you can fix the 2 other cheats as these games are much newer and popular than the much older games you seem to keep working.