Thanks

premium extension

i bought a premium package to extend my time since i have been very satisfied with the cheat and support but it doesn't seem to have added to my profile even though my payment was accepted? does it take a few days to update?

Thanks
    I see that you have about 2 more months left. If that is what you are referring to, then you should be good. If you paid via reseller, you will have to get in touch with that reseller. But if you bought directly through the site, I see you have around 2 more months left.

Thanks
    @Skywalker Yes i see on loader i have 2 months buti wanted to extend my subscription so yesterday i used the Christmas code discount to add another 6 month premium via stripe card method, it charged my card $77.55, to merchant name systemcheats merchant address groningen, i didnt have this issue before, it would just activate premium right away and i used same payment method before im pretty sure, edit* after reading i see some other people have similar issue so i assume its delayed? but just in case its good to notify you guys incase it doesn't show up.
    Last edited by khanx; 01-05-2021 at 01:37 PM. Reason: add extra information

Thanks
    I will inform Administrator, he will check that transaction for you and will come back to you as soon as possible.

Thanks
    Thank you!

Thanks
    Thanked 7,737 Times in 3,269 Posts
    Hello,

I found the payment and the error with it.
    Seem like you bought it right when the coupon was removed, which ended up confusing stripe validation as there was nothing to compare the price for.
    However, no worries you got the months added manually.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Psychopath For This Useful Post:

Skywalker (01-06-2021)