Thread: Refferal

Thanks

Refferal

I reffered @poptartz hes a little retarded so he didnt put my name while registering but he bought another month and put the wrong name down i can get him to confirm. sorry hes dumb as fuck (literally has down syndrome and I told him to put my user name down 8 times before he registered and he still didnt). Hopefully I can still get that extra week once again sorry for his retardism

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SoftChair View Post
    I reffered @poptartz hes a little retarded so he didnt put my name while registering but he bought another month and put the wrong name down i can get him to confirm. sorry hes dumb as fuck (literally has down syndrome and I told him to put my user name down 8 times before he registered and he still didnt). Hopefully I can still get that extra week once again sorry for his retardism
    yes, I forgot to refer to SoftChair right down when I registered however he was the one who told me about system cheats. I hope we can both still get time add to are subscription this was an honest mistake

Thanks
    I would love to give you guys the days, but sadly rules are rules and we cannot confirm on our end if somebody actually referred to the other if referer name is not entered.

I would still consider giving it if it was a typo or something, but not putting it in there is a problem that goes over my head.