Thanks

Five M Screenshot

Hello I understand that server admins can screenshot your screen in five M. Do you know if the visuals of this cheat will be visible in their screenshots?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,737 Times in 3,269 Posts
    As far as I know SystemFiles didn't add Screenshot cleaner for FiveM as it's definitely not needed.
    I have yet to find a server or admin taking a screenshot with a cheat on it, so if you have someone that actually got caught with a dirty screenshot, please be my guest to share the server.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychopath View Post
    As far as I know SystemFiles didn't add Screenshot cleaner for FiveM as it's definitely not needed.
    I have yet to find a server or admin taking a screenshot with a cheat on it, so if you have someone that actually got caught with a dirty screenshot, please be my guest to share the server.
    G life extinction screenshots you everytime you get reported. Would love to know if they can see the esp with the gta cheat. if they cant I will buy the hack in a heart beat.

Thanks
    I have recorded with it on obs and obviously it shows, and a SC is basically the same as display capture on obs. It would probably show, but there is a panic button, basically press it and cheats dont show/work until you press the panic button again, which then they show up.

You're asking about if others are able to access your screenshots like devs or server owners, then no IF its a windows screenshot, but I don't know about in game. I wouldn't think so though

Thanks
    I decompiled the server file and it has screenshot but its all obsfuscated. I have been banned a few times because of screencapture.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by RareYT View Post
    I have recorded with it on obs and obviously it shows, and a SC is basically the same as display capture on obs. It would probably show, but there is a panic button, basically press it and cheats dont show/work until you press the panic button again, which then they show up.

You're asking about if others are able to access your screenshots like devs or server owners, then no IF its a windows screenshot, but I don't know about in game. I wouldn't think so though

Recording something with cheat and server site ss is something completely different.

Quote Originally Posted by freedom117 View Post
    I decompiled the server file and it has screenshot but its all obsfuscated. I have been banned a few times because of screencapture.

We will have a look into it, thanks for report.

Thanks
    Have you already looked into it?

Thanks
    Yes, we still don't have any reason to think that it is implemented to the whole game.
    Just stick with that what @Psychopath said earlier.

Thanks
    Hello on the server Extinction, they make that too they screenshot the screen too, and they are the biggest server atm on Fivem a lot of people are following the same methods because it's one of the biggest servers