Thread: Requirements

Thanks

Requirements

I just got a new PC and was wondering what the requirements were to run the loader?

do I need to downlaod any microsoft redistributables or anything

Also does it support winver 20H2?

Thanks
    I would never suggest to opt in to a prerelease featured update for Windows no matter what, as you are being a beta tester and increase your chances of issues considerably. It is good to keep in mind to wait a couple of weeks for Windows updates to mature and allow Microsoft to fix all the bugs.. Stick to 1903 - 2004 winver

Please refer to this thread: https://www.systemcheats.net/forum/s...at-do-I-do-now coming forward and please read the forum posts as everything you need to know is there.

Your purchase comes with our support, so if you have any issues we can help. But please read forum rules first.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Skywalker View Post
    I would never suggest to opt in to a prerelease featured update for Windows no matter what, as you are being a beta tester and increase your chances of issues considerably. It is good to keep in mind to wait a couple of weeks for Windows updates to mature and allow Microsoft to fix all the bugs.. Stick to 1903 - 2004 winver

Please refer to this thread: https://www.systemcheats.net/forum/s...at-do-I-do-now coming forward and please read the forum posts as everything you need to know is there.

Your purchase comes with our support, so if you have any issues we can help. But please read forum rules first.
    I agree with you completely unfortunately my PC came with this winver already.

I am also unable to view that thread says I do not have permissions.

Have you had any users on that version or you don't know?

Thanks for the reply

Thanks
    I'm on that version and it works just fine so it should work just as amazing for you.

I can not help you on the permissions side of things as the URL provided is for members only.
    "Any fool can write code that a computer can understand. Good programmers write code that humans can understand" (Martin Fowler, 2008).

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Walter White For This Useful Post:

Skywalker (12-23-2020)

Thanks
    Thanks for that! Going to buy a sub and test it out now.

Thanks
    Good to hear that!
    Closing now, if any more questions, feel free to open new thread.