Thanks

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2019 COD Warzone / MW 2019 Promotion Video December 18th

Hi guys, i see a lot of videos get posted and i Don't believe there is a quality requirement like " You must get more than one kill per clip etc"
    This video took me 5 minutes to drag the clips in and render it, thought i'd give this a go instead of spending up to 5-6hours on the videos i normally make.
    The purpose of this video is to provide other systemcheat users with a mind set of it doesn't take much to make a video, this is as basic as it gets anyone can do it. Only thing i'm missing is the menu show off which i've provided in other videos multiple times.
    This video just shows off everything systemcheats offers in warzone gameplay and multiplayer, please enjoy.

P.S i haven't blurred my name out as this account is banned and i use a different name on cold war.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVjb9YE4B2U

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to TheMouse12 For This Useful Post:

Psychopath (12-21-2020)

Thanks
    In a motivational aspect to other users getting into making a video its great.

But I'm disappointed in the video as I know what you are capable of! *Read this with a little humor please ahahaha*
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by FreshMan View Post
    In a motivational aspect to other users getting into making a video its great.

But I'm disappointed in the video as I know what you are capable of! *Read this with a little humor please ahahaha*
    I 100% agree with what you said humor or not, (i see the humor side) but as a lot of people struggle to seem to know how to make any functional video, like the video doesn't need a story line like "This video is warzone" All you need to do is show off the cheat and its use's in a positive light, got a 4 minute cold war video waiting but waiting for that nod from system files

Thanks
    Great video, one of the better one out there, good job I can tell you have editing experience

Thanks
    Thanked 7,737 Times in 3,269 Posts
    I am not a big fan of this one.
    The watermark is the biggest problem, quite literally, lol.
    The editing is very simple, It shows that you put no effort in what clips you mash up together..
    If you willing fixing the watermark, edit the clips a bit better here and there, cut the useless part, then consider it a job well done.
    But, the way it is, sorry, won't get rewarded for it.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Psychopath For This Useful Post:

Skywalker (12-22-2020)

Thanks
    wait how i can buy this hack?

Thanks
    All CoD cheats are only available as a free bonus to our premium package customers.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychopath View Post
    I am not a big fan of this one.
    The watermark is the biggest problem, quite literally, lol.
    The editing is very simple, It shows that you put no effort in what clips you mash up together..
    If you willing fixing the watermark, edit the clips a bit better here and there, cut the useless part, then consider it a job well done.
    But, the way it is, sorry, won't get rewarded for it.
    I’ve made this video like 80% of all the other videos in this section....