Thread:

Thanks

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Promotion Video Dec #2

Last edited by AnonymouSC; 01-06-2021 at 10:27 PM.

Thanks
    You are crazy man, how you can shoot like that! I never knew how people without aimbot can shoot so accurate in this game
    Nice video!

Cheaper prices!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Void For This Useful Post:

AnonymouSC (12-18-2020)

Thanks
    Nice video man! Well done.
    "Any fool can write code that a computer can understand. Good programmers write code that humans can understand" (Martin Fowler, 2008).

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Walter White For This Useful Post:

AnonymouSC (12-18-2020)

Thanks
    Even though rating on this was late, i have to say there seems to be a FPS issue with this one certain sections of the video just dips below a certain Framerate and causes issues.

Compared to other CS GO vids. This lacks effort a bit.

Thanks
    @Injected I posted the video a few days before my subscription expired, I was even going to ask here in the comments if had a problem with my video, but I didn't want to appear to be rushing things, about the low fps rate, I didn't really notice, but now re-watching the video, I really had the same impression in some parts, strange, I used the same method of recording and editing since my first video, would there still be time for me to post a new video? It wasn't a lack of effort, I played for a long time to get these few clips together, I haven't played CSGO in a while and without aimbot it is really difficult to bring interesting plays.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AnonymouSC View Post
    @Injected I posted the video a few days before my subscription expired, I was even going to ask here in the comments if had a problem with my video, but I didn't want to appear to be rushing things, about the low fps rate, I didn't really notice, but now re-watching the video, I really had the same impression in some parts, strange, I used the same method of recording and editing since my first video, would there still be time for me to post a new video? It wasn't a lack of effort, I played for a long time to get these few clips together, I haven't played CSGO in a while and without aimbot it is really difficult to bring interesting plays.
    Since i was late on the rating i'm willing to allow you to post another vid if you still got clips to make one.

Thanks
    @Injected I had already given up, just now I went to see that you answered me, is there still time for the video? I have a clip.

Thanks
    @Injected I had already given up, just now I went to see that you answered me, is there still time for the video? I have a clip.
    Sure go for it.

Thanks
    @Injected I already edited and put the link with the new video, this time at 60fps, 1080

Thanks
    @Injected I already edited and put the link with the new video, this time at 60fps, 1080
    Added 10 days to your sub.