Hybrid View

Thanks

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2019 My Honest Review After 2+ Months of Use

-=Introduction=-

Hello Everyone, I've been using SystemCheats for a while now and I would like to give my honest review about the provider and their services, and specifically their Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019 Warzone cheat, so let's start!

Website: The website is absolutely amazing, the design and and look is really aesthetic and cool. The forums are amazingly detailed, you can pretty much find everything you're looking for, from information about the cheats, cheat status, media, reviews, off topics, products, etc... with a lot of details which honestly, got me confused at the beginning when I was new here, I didn't know where to look because there is so much stuff, but after some time you will learn how to use it.

Staff: The staff here are awesome, I have never seen such an active community of staff members on any cheat provider's website, most other websites the staff are just rude, not properly informed about issues and questions that customers might have and are generally unreliable. However, SystemCheats staff are amazing, they respond to threads fast, fix most if not all problems users face, give detailed information about the cheats and how to deal with certain issues, very polite and professional, and help with pretty much everything on the forums. The staff are top notch!

-=COD MW2019 REVIEW=-

My experience with the Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019 is very good, mainly for the Warzone game mode. The cheat has some unique features that I was new to and had no idea what they do or how they function, it seemed confusing a bit in the beginning, but after some time messing around with the settings I found the good settings that suit my play styles. if you're not new to cheating in video games (mainly shooter) you will easily get used to the features, there are posts on the forums that explain each module and how it functions with detail and also special sections for you to choose/share settings with other users. Now with the features!

Aimbot: 9/10

The Aimbot is excellent, it gets the job done. It takes some time to get used to it as there are lots of settings to configure like prediction and randomization helps make the Aimbot look very legit with the right values. The Aimbotis Perfect for legit cheating however, I can't say the same for rage cheating, I have not found an accurate setting for rage for the Aimbot, and honestly, it doesn't really matter since the developer probably did not intend to make the cheat for rage cheating. In most fighting situations (90 something %) I have the upper advantage over other players and can easily take down full squads with ease while looking completely legit, it all depends on your playstyle anyway.

Triggerbot: 7/10

The Triggerbot is OK, in my experience I don't really use Triggerbot that much since I consider it a blatant features, even tho you can customize the post-pre fire delay, I found out that the Triggerbot is not 100% accurate, which you can argue is good for legit cheating, but in some situations, I can hit targets more accurately if I shoot myself. The Triggerbot is useful when using snipers and holding corners, this is the only time I use it, other than that I'd much rather use the Auto-Fire of the Aimbot as I find it much better.

3D Radar: 9/10

The 3D Radar and ESP of SystemCheats is honestly the best I've seen and used in any cheat, tons of features and settings, my personal favorite is the Aim head dots and the aim laser that shows where the enemy is aiming giving you great info in certain situations like when an enemy is hiding. There are also features like weapon, armor, ammo etc... ESP, for pretty much everything you need. The only downside to the ESP is when turning on alot of these features the screen becomes very crowded with texts, I recommend only using the ones you need like armor, cash and box ESP. Using too much of the ESP features results in FPS drops, at least in my case so keep that in mind.

2D Radar: 10/10

The 2D Radar is just amazing, it is perfect for any type of playstyle. Fully customizable, the size and color of the dots, FOV, window and scale is perfect and accurate to show the players locations, not only that, but it can also show vehicles, friendlies, and revivable players, visible and non visible players and can all be customized and toggled on and off. It's the perfect feature.

Warning System: 8/10

Unique and decent feature, I personally haven't used the warning system much, but it is a good feature nonetheless. The beep system is great for alerting you, and the text warnings can tell you if an enemy is looking at you or see you and customizable angles. I haven't seen a feature like this on any other cheat, it's a good feature, just not for my playstyle, so I don't use it.

Misc (Miscellaneous): 8/10

The Misc features are decent, I personally turn off all of them except the Crosshair. The features are useful and tell you your current and max FPS, SystemCheats watermark, screen resolution, time etc... I don't like to crowd my screen so I have them turned off. Useful features nonetheless.

Colors: 10/10

Pretty much self-explanatory, the color customization of SystemCheats is much better than other cheat providers I've used, you can customize colors for everything and colors are fully customizable, unlike some other cheats which only give few color options for features, SystemCheats allows you to change the color to pretty much any color and custom opacity. You can even change the menu and 2D Radar to look even better with colors, shadows and opacity. Perfect color settings.

Filters: N/A/10

I have not used this feature, and do not plan on using it.

Settings:

Pretty much basic settings features, allowing you to keybind your Aimbot, Triggerbot, Menu and Panic key. Also allows you to save settings on 2 different custom settings other than the Default option which returns all settings of the cheat to default.

-=Security=-

The security of SystemCheats is amazing, the loader is well made and it does the job without any issues, I have not been banned using any of the cheats for various games so far, updates are quick and great and the staff inform us about cheat status every time a game update comes out. The cheats for COD have never been detected as far as I know and have read on the forums which is great. However, keep in mind that Detections are possible at any time and there it is not guaranteed that it will stay undetected.

Please be wary: With any cheating software, detections are always a possibility, there is no such thing as "Undetectable cheats" and any provider that claims that is lying to you. Cheating is like virus and anti-virus programs, it's a cat and mouse game, anti-cheats will eventually catch up and update their methods and cheat developers respond to that, detections happen, you can get banned that's just how it works, this is why it's always recommended to only cheat on accounts you do not care if it got banned, NEVER EVER cheat on your main account or an account you do not want to lose, I've learned this the hard way on many games like Battlefield, CSGO, COD, GTA, Minecraft, etc... and have lost accounts and skins worth hundreds of dollars.

-=Conclusion=-

All in all, SystemCheats is amazing and a great provider, In my 2+ months of using it, I've been satisfied with their services, they clearly know what they're doing and have great knowledge in-cheat making and modern games, I will continue to be part of this community. There are however some Pros and Cons to everything and here are some I've got to list below in my experience:

Pros:

+ Excellent Pricing, I buy my subscriptions from reseller @banek192 for less than 30$ for 1 month of Premium Package Subscription, not only I get to use 1 cheat, but MANY! which could cost me hundreds of dollars if I were to buy them individually, not to mention COD cheats are being sold for absurd prices out there.
    + Amazing cheat features that give you upper hand in most situations.
    + Great and reliable staff members on the forums, help with pretty much every problem customers might have.
    + Worth what you pay for and MORE!

Cons:

- Cheats can not be hidden in recording software, if you want to record your gameplay or stream, sadly you can not do that with SystemCheats software as their cheats do not support recording softwares. You can, however, use a program called XSplit which can be configured to not record visual features, but the recording will be horribly rendered at like 10fps no matter how strong your PC is. I've seen other users say they managed to hide visuals on Mirillis Action! however, I haven't had success with that.
    - Not very good for rage cheating, I'm talking about COD MW 2019 cheat here. Don't get me wrong, you can still rage and have a massive advantage over legit players, but it's not as good or simply can not compete with other cheats I've used, I feel like the developer did not intend to make the cheat for raging in the first place so this is good. I also think you should not be rage cheating, in my opinion, it just takes away the fun from the game and ruins it for everyone else. I cheat with very little Aimbot speed that helps with my aim a bit as aim-assist would. I use ESP visible only most of the time, I do not dominate players and sometimes I die to better players because that's the fun in the game. I cheat because I don't have 10 hours a day to spend on getting better at a video game, I've got work and family to take care of, having a little bit of advantage makes the game enjoyable for me.

Trustpilot Review Link: https://www.trustpilot.com/reviews/5...5dc10b4824b7e9

Thanks for your time and dedication in reading my review.
    Regards,

- Ahmed
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to AhmetKizilyar For This Useful Post:

Scythe (12-17-2020)

3. ADMIN_NOTICE_PLACEHOLDER
    Thanks
    Thank you for your amazing review!

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    Thank you for the awesome review. Glad to see you're liking our products and appreciating our work.
    Stay strong!
    I have rewarded you with the 5 days to your current subscription.

Regards,
    Scythe.