Thanks

Counter-Strike 2 CS:GO - Overwatch Anti - Cheat

Hello I have got a question according to the CS:GO overwatch (OW) anti-cheat.
    I was told that you are banned by OW, even if you don't cheat. The risk of getting auto banned should be high, if you have a low rank account and get excellent results (e.g. if you are lucky in a few TDMs).
    Is this true?

Thanks
    I doubt it, people who told you that are probably cheaters too (But it's possible.)
    If you want more info on Overwatch you can read here : http://blog.counter-strike.net/index.php/overwatch/ .

Thanks
    I don't have doubts according to the reliability of the players, the info from most players admit, they are cheating. But they also play without cheat. Although they make sure using a proxy browser . changing MAC adress and cleaning their folders, they are still banned (without cheating on this acc at all). Maybe they lied at me in this case, but it wouldn't make much sense.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,738 Times in 3,269 Posts
    Probably they used some cheats that have a leftovers in USN Journal. which would lead them to be banned on legit accounts but that's not overwatch. that's VAC.

Thanks

Counter-Strike 2

But they never got a massage, that they got VAC detected.
    However, I will recommend them to clean cheat related folders - especially the dll files (VAC became a star in finding dll files

And they should try to clean it with CCleaner too again, but they already have done this after the MAC address has been changed
    I wait for their response ... Maybe it helps

Thanks
    They used cheats there's no denying that.