Thanks

Systembot more games

What happend to this?

https://www.systemcheats.net/forum/s...mcheats-better

I really consider buying premium for 1 year.. If this happens
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,737 Times in 3,269 Posts
    Hey,

Majority of the games listed already dead or discontinued, as for the improvements, partially of them got updated and some didn't.
    There are some games not worth the time and effort to support or improve as it's not beneficial at all.
    Trust me tho, I am all up for improvement and rebuilding/redoing old stuff, but SystemFiles is strongly against it as soon as it becomes too much of a "time consuming" project, which to be honest with he, he barely have that free time as he used to.
    As for new games, there is really nothing interesting to cover, with new AC's, focus will have to be shif and it's not something he want to bother with. It's going to be dealing only with AC updates or maintaining current popular games. He won't be able to maintain both.
    We had a lot of planned games and even some had almost fully working cheats such as Warframe/Destiny 2, but again with how limited his time is and the amount of updates these games received, he couldn't continue..

I know for a fact he is very interested in making new cheats and improving, but time.. This is the biggest enemy right now. You may think SystemFiles is a machine that only sits on his ass and coding 24/7 but I promise you this is waaaay far from it.
    P.S.. There will be Christmas sale, so you might want to wait for it if you want to get Premium. But, as for the main question, will he add SystemBot to SystemRadar cheats? Very unlikely, at least with the current cheat list.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    Thanks for the reply

sad to hear about the time problem anything we as members can do?
    like donation for cheat?

ive been with so many providers and u guys are by far the most polite and honest provider!

i think a feature with games we want cheats for example destiny 2 there should be a donation goal when that is reached he could start working on the cheat so it will be somewhat worth it for him?

Thanks
    Hey,

Thanks for the kind idea however some projects are just to much timing consuming as Psycho mentioned. SystemFiles is the only coder here and he has to keep up with every cheat we have.
    Adding more would be humanly impossible due to just lack of time. Hope you will understand that.

Regards,
    Oxyde.
    My personal guide on how to not get banned on COD: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

Thanks
    So there Will be No more cheats added

Thanks
    There will be cheats added for sure. But not for every game that comes out.

Its still up to SystemFiles which games will be added and which not.

Thanks
    And SystemCheats does not take donations.