Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thanks

Talking Why did u start cheating in video games?

This is just a little post for a bit of fun

i wanted to ask the community why did u start to cheat in video games?
    do you use aimbot or just esp?

Me personally i started to cheat back in the day of Medal Of Honor every server had atleast 1 cheater and i decided if u can't beat em join em...since then i never wanted to play a FPS game unless i could get cheats for it..the thing is i have trouble spotting people and when i finally spot people i panic and my aim goes all over the place.. so i found that with esp it obviously pretty easy to spot people

and i always believed that aimbot react in an unnatural way so it's kinda easy to spot but still i like the assist it can give me as my aim is like shiite

what about you guys?
    and would you play a FPS even if u cant have cheats for it?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    I started to cheat in different games just to ruin every toxic streamers gaming day
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    Cheating has always feel like getting babysit in which I've no problems with, but also at the same time I rarely use aimbot cause I would atleast like a bit of challenge but cheating makes for no competition and we all know that. Long story short, it's just fun and gives me motivation to play online fps.

I could care less if there's another cheater even if I'm playing the game with or without cheats but fsr I don't condone aimbotters lmao. Just an opinion though.

Thanks
    I was cheating in every possible game from maaaany years. I just like progress faster then others, like dark matter in cod for example

Thanks
    Grinding camos has never been easier until I hopped on SC

Thanks
    same thing as you, I pre ordered ww2 FOR $100 and every match had a cheater going crazy, just straight raging, so I got fed up after the first 3 weeks I figured ok, I can't beat em so I'm just gonna join them

Thanks
    I started cheating in a lot of Free2Play-Games where no real risk was involved. I then started to cheat in TF2 and got really intrigued by the unusual features of the cheats. This took me deeper down the rabbit hole, making me more interested in how such stuff could be achieved instead of cheating with it.

Today I mainly use cheats in games like COD where I like to offset the awful visibility issues these games have. It helps me relax as I do not have to focus really hard to spot enemies / have to expect enemies at every gray spot or if that tiny pixel that looks like an object is an enemy or not. My main focus while playing changed from "is that an enemy?" to "where could an enemy at this point of the match be?", therefor analysing matches and playstyles more.
    It also helps me play fast in COD because I can easily spot the lame campers that sit in a corner for the entirety of the match and have an equal chance against them with my pistol / any non-meta weapon.

I only use aimbot in COD as almost non-existant aim-assist to equalize the chances against console players in direct confrontation, as the aim-assist of consoles got extremely strong in the current COD games.

TL;DR: I mainly use cheats as a way to relax and have fun.

Thanks
    Cos i cant be arsed putting the hours and learning everything inside out before i can start ramboing
    Its hard to feel the friction, under water.

Thanks
    I like this question. It is nice to actually talk about it. I started playing Call of Duty on pc with Black Ops 3. Most opponents used mouse and keyboard and seemed like gods. I wanted to do better. I started cheating and was hooked. Now, suddenly in lobbies, I was the so called “god.”
    When Modern warfare came out I also wanted to be a god. I’m the type that attempts to hide my cheating. I enjoy when my friends say “ nobody can beat him.” I go as far as giving my friends pointers on being better, even though I cheat, which I admit is kinda messed up. I still die, just not as often. I like being that “final boss,” or the guy that destroys everyone in the lobby. I like when my team needs me to clutch and I do what they think is impossible. So that’s why I cheat, my situational awareness has gained me recognition from my peers that is unmatched. I think I’ll always cheat now, and I have no moral qualms about it. I am, a cheater who loves to cheat. Nothing like those death comms.

Thanks
    I enjoy FPS but have no time to actually practice (family, work commitments etc). I play games to have fun and de-stress a little (few quick games after work for example), I simply don't have the time to grind for hours on end. I don't really care how I have fun as long as I enjoy playing the game. Getting smashed by players who can afford to spend hours playing/practicing is not fun for somebody in my position. By using chairs, I simply level the playing field and close the gap a bit so I can actually enjoy the FPS genre. Gaming is just gaming and shouldn't be taken so seriously, if you want to use software that enhances your ability to have fun, then go for it I guarantee that if you don't use chairs, I know somebody who does and is really enjoying the fact that they can snipe you in the head 400m out every time! And, if you get banned, well... like I said - it's just a game so don't take it personal.