Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thanks
    I just suck Honestly haha straight up, I like the online games but when it comes to pvp im trash people are to dam good!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    I started cheating way WAY back in the days with metin 2 because it was so fun, than kept doing it because I was boosting accounts (don't tell none!)
    My personal guide on how to not get banned on COD: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    I will say this, i`m kinda feeling guilty that im bullshiting my friends, they think they are witnessing some skills, but in reality im suck in gaming, like warzone, i could learn movements and things like that to look way higher skill player than average, but in reality im suck at gaming, thats the reason im using cheats, im not feeling pleasure without it, i would like it, but i cant.

Thanks
    I love to feel that I'm very pro player but in fact I'm semi pro player so I get the cheat to assist me being a real pro player so when I show my friends my systemcheat settings they keep saying ( what the hell! how you get kills with these settings ) because actually I just need a hand beside my aim .

Thanks
    cos I like listening to music while playing + I'm half blind, haha nah, just cos it was fun.
    i liked getting the people back who I knew where cheating but on there level haha, i use to love the ingame shit on teamspeak / ventrillo haha
    Its hard to feel the friction, under water.

Thanks
    First time was on GTA Vice City, then it was just fun and easier to play. Then I got curious to see that those cheats can do.
    That was years ago, when I got into serious FPS gaming I never thought of cheating and hated every single little bitch that did it. Still do, I bought the cheat system a couple of days ago because there's this ridiculous achievement on Battlefield 5 and my only thought was "This needs some kind of aim bot", so I bought the system, fucking great BTW, all working as expected, and I was not like those idiots going 50-0, my first game got negative KD ratio because I was learning, then I got the achievement my K/D was 27/26. And I thought, that's it, I got what I wanted I don't need this anymore. But got greedy and wanted to finish another achievement I had there, which I could totally do without cheating, but might have taken some time. They somehow detected this shit mid-game and got banned. NOT fucking worth it I lost all my honest work, for 5 minutes of glory. Anyways not gonna cheat again, I mean, I was stressing out for not completing that challenge and I knew that If I ever got it, it would've taken weeks. So kinda not regret it, because now I have the freedom to not continue with anymore challenges, but I miss playing that game.

Thanks
    Why? i was curios to feel that experience i really enjoy first 2 months i had challenge every single day. As person i like communicate with others to understand why they cheat i meet a lot of game haters and players who use it as advantage i did test both. Rage makes me boored Grinding and legit playing makes me happy a bit. Since i stop use cheats i joke still with people who use them i understand why they use them i was in that position

Thanks
    I started to cheat just to boost my online ego
    Real OG

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Nico95 For This Useful Post:

k3klels (04-06-2022)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nico95 View Post
    I started to cheat just to boost my online ego
    Like everyone
    That's the truth, and everyone who is saying something different, lying.

Thanks
    I dont get the physics behind using computer mouse.
    I can instantly point on any object in real life using my finger, but i cant point instantly on something using mouse.
    Since somewhy aiming requires that much effort, im just too lazy to do it manually.

P.S. Boosting ego doesnt always work, because most of the time it hurts even more when you lose to fair players.