Thread: Payment issues

Thanks

Payment issues

So I have tried everything with trying to get stripe to work but it wont. I have called my bank and they say they dont see any transaction even attempting to go though. is there any way yall can help me with this?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    Hello, have you read the following thread regarding the reasons why Stripe will decline it?

https://www.systemcheats.net/forum/s...being-declined

Or you can try to use a different payment method or even a reseller.
    "Any fool can write code that a computer can understand. Good programmers write code that humans can understand" (Martin Fowler, 2008).
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    will do thank you, contacting bank now

Thanks
    Hope it solves your problem.
    "Any fool can write code that a computer can understand. Good programmers write code that humans can understand" (Martin Fowler, 2008).

Thanks
    It’s an issue with stripe so I gotta use reseller it’s not even requesting money from my bank

Thanks
    You can find our three resellers at the top of the page in green.

https://www.systemcheats.net/forum/f...php/15-English

Thanks
    sounds good thank you

Thanks
    Thank you, let us know if you are still having problems.