Thanks

Bad Review of Time

I posted about the referral program.

I referred a friend to S.C. services. and I posted a referral notice for S.C.

The rules said nothing about 1-week subs so I gave it a shot.

https://www.systemcheats.net/forum/s...45523-Referral

What pisses me off that a Moderator responds that my referred needs to confirm.

SO WHY?! would you wait until we both respond to have BOTH of our TIMES wasted for something that could've been caught earlier. It seems to me that your staff doesn't do much research until the final step of the program. This is one reason why I have seen many people leave S.C. and never come back because the communication here for staff is very terrible. I suggest you create discord that is for members that have 1 month+ sub. And on the other hand, I bet you will try to mention the "Video Posting Program for Infinite days" well let's see the issue with that. 1 thing you don't realize that people don't have the proper equipment to record or have the creative ability to produce such a video to your standards. Now you thinking "Oh go on youtube figure it out and learn" So let's say someone creates a video and gets denied because it is "the not good quality or video edited correctly to your standards" at the end of the final process. I can tell you as for a fact the person who produced it that got denied will have 8/10 chances of never ever wanting to talk to S.C. staff due to the fact I have seen no one be understanding in such situations.

Overall rating of the staff of S.C. = 4/10

I hope you take this feedback mannerly.

-RealRooster

Thanks
    Hey,

It clearly is stated in the Exclusive Referral Program thread. Both customers must have bought a full 1, 3 or 6 month subscription. 1 Week is not listed there. https://www.systemcheats.net/forum/s...ferral-Program

Only Senior Staff members will grant the referral bonus days. Therefore Walter White only wanted to help you and your friend (if you both had the correct subscription), to reply withing these three days of registration. This has nothing to do with bad communication between staff or doing research.

What are you even on about with the Video Rewarding System? Please go and check the videos and replys. As long as we see, that someone put in some effort, he will get the reward. This has nothing to do with having a good equipment or whatever. If you would just check the video section, how many people do you find not getting the reward?
    If they dont get it, they are always welcome on TeamSpeak or to talk to us on forum. Everyone can get in contact with us.

This is not really a review and more likely a thread that you throw around with some facts that you grabed from i dont know were.

Thanks
    You don't understand one thing, referral and video reward is not a must! People can do that if they want make a part of our community, and for that we are rewarding them.
    Regards your issue with referral, of course we asking referred friend to confirm that, why we wouldn't? It is for confirming that this is not your second account made by you...
    "Communication for staff is very terrible", really? People are not waiting for answer on any problem longer then hour in general. Staff is available on forum and on TeamSpeak almost 24/7.
    Regards video reward system, to record video you don't need high end pc, simple potato can run fraps too, you don't need skills with making videos as we providing whole sources like graphics etc (if you will read forum before comment, you will find answers).
    Show me one video which been denied for low quality, mate you just woke up?

Whole review been made just because your referral has been denied as your friend bought 1 week of premium and you guys expect to get another free week of premium, referral system (https://www.systemcheats.net/forum/s...ferral-Program) clearly states:

• This does not apply for 1 day trial subscriptions. Both customers must have bought a full 1, 3 or 6 month subscription.
    But you, instead of reading rules before participate in this program, decide to cheat the system and both of you will get free days? I know this site is called SystemCheats but don't exaggerate...
    Last edited by Void; 12-01-2020 at 11:44 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    You don't understand one thing, referral and video reward is not a must! People can do that if they want make a part of our community, and for that we are rewarding them.
    Regards your issue with referral, of course we asking referred friend to confirm that, why we wouldn't? It is for confirming that this is not your second account made by you...
    "Communication for staff is very terrible", really? People are not waiting for answer on any problem longer then hour in general. Staff is available on forum and on TeamSpeak almost 24/7.
    Regards video reward system, to record video you don't need high end pc, simple potato can run fraps too, you don't need skills with making videos as we providing whole sources like graphics etc (if you will read forum before comment, you will find answers).
    Show me one video which been denied for low quality, mate you just woke up?

Whole review been made just because your referral has been denied as your friend bought 1 week of premium and you guys expect to get another free week of premium, referral system (https://www.systemcheats.net/forum/s...ferral-Program) clearly states:

But you, instead of reading rules before participate in this program, decide to cheat the system and both of you will get free days? I know this site is called SystemCheats but don't exaggerate...
    I said “The rules said nothing about 1-week subs so I gave it a shot.” What makes you say i didnt read rules?

- - - Updated - - -

Also i love how you reply to the negative part of this. And don’t say anything about discord suggestion. You brought judgement over the whole review of bad and didnt look at good suggestion of discord

Thanks
    So I'll start with the discord suggestion then. Won't happen, and also, you're not the first one suggesting it
    We have our reason why we won't have it. But those are our reasons.

Our staff members are doing all fine, even in your situation. Walter White replying to your thread that your buddy needs to confirm it totally normal.
    Only Supermoderators and Administrators have access to check referrals fully and give the reward for it.
    Only thing moderators can tell you, it that both of you need to reply there for obvious reasons.
    After check up from Supermoderator or admin, you will be rewarded or denied for a reward. In your case you got denied for reason that is already stated there.

Anyways, I would really want to know who are those people who left us, that you have noticed in your 10 days of being in our community.

Also, we at SystemCheats appreciate your time for making this "review" and giving us your suggestions. If you don't like our community, you're not chained up to us.
    You have your free will to purchase it from whoever you want.

Hogwarts, King's Landing, Berk and the Bunker.
    Thanks
    Actually, the staff is top notch here. And I can tell you for a fact that it's actually fun trying to be "creative" when it comes to recording and editing your gameplay to upload it here, as I did that a while ago. It was interesting learning how to use programs like Sony Vegas, but it's not something you're obligated to do. You pay for your subscription that lasts a certain time and by creating some videos you could possibly receive extra (!) days.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Yonas For This Useful Post:

Void (12-02-2020)

Thanks
    Ill let you know when I care about sharing information with S.C. and I have been a member for a long time. Different account. Different PC. Entire Different State. I will tell you now. I'm no longer buying from S.C. Reason why I will no longer come here. "We have our reason why we won't have it. But those are our reasons." - Scythe AS you said we all have our own reasons, but those reasons are mine. It is honestly hilarious how funny this post is for youtube content.

Have a good day.
    Ill see yall in hell.
    - RealRooster

- - - Updated - - -

"You pay for your subscription that lasts a certain time and by creating some videos you could possibly receive extra (!) days." He said could. So as this says that there is a chance that you don't get accepted like I said before about posting videos. That comes from a "previous customer" possibly either way. It says something.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by realrooster View Post
    Ill let you know when I care about sharing information with S.C. and I have been a member for a long time. Different account. Different PC. Entire Different State. I will tell you now. I'm no longer buying from S.C. Reason why I will no longer come here. "We have our reason why we won't have it. But those are our reasons." - Scythe AS you said we all have our own reasons, but those reasons are mine. It is honestly hilarious how funny this post is for youtube content.

Have a good day.
    Ill see yall in hell.
    - RealRooster

- - - Updated - - -

"You pay for your subscription that lasts a certain time and by creating some videos you could possibly receive extra (!) days." He said could. So as this says that there is a chance that you don't get accepted like I said before about posting videos. That comes from a "previous customer" possibly either way. It says something.
    Everyone is entitled to an opinion, if you have already decided you do not like the cheat and the staff, thats fair because that's your opinion.
    However, telling staff members to go to hell is not fair, and you are only looking to stir up drama. Perhaps you are bored or whatever, but this thread has turned from being constructive to throwing insults at staff members.

Thank you for your feedback and I hope you are welcomed elsewhere with this attitude.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Skywalker For This Useful Post:

Cloud (12-22-2020),Walter White (12-03-2020)