I posted about the referral program.

I referred a friend to S.C. services. and I posted a referral notice for S.C.

The rules said nothing about 1-week subs so I gave it a shot.

https://www.systemcheats.net/forum/s...45523-Referral

What pisses me off that a Moderator responds that my referred needs to confirm.

SO WHY?! would you wait until we both respond to have BOTH of our TIMES wasted for something that could've been caught earlier. It seems to me that your staff doesn't do much research until the final step of the program. This is one reason why I have seen many people leave S.C. and never come back because the communication here for staff is very terrible. I suggest you create discord that is for members that have 1 month+ sub. And on the other hand, I bet you will try to mention the "Video Posting Program for Infinite days" well let's see the issue with that. 1 thing you don't realize that people don't have the proper equipment to record or have the creative ability to produce such a video to your standards. Now you thinking "Oh go on youtube figure it out and learn" So let's say someone creates a video and gets denied because it is "the not good quality or video edited correctly to your standards" at the end of the final process. I can tell you as for a fact the person who produced it that got denied will have 8/10 chances of never ever wanting to talk to S.C. staff due to the fact I have seen no one be understanding in such situations.

Overall rating of the staff of S.C. = 4/10

I hope you take this feedback mannerly.

-RealRooster